Hype Machine

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Wesday, May 2, 2019.

1. No, not the party. What is something that people hyped up so much and then you tried it and it was so disappointing it crushed your soul?

2. Easter/V-day hunts were fücking disappointing for how hyped up they were

I’m terms of Irl stuff, I had always heard good things about In-n-Out but when I finally got the chance to try it I was very disappointed. They’re stuff sucks, same with Chick-fil-a for the most part.

3. K-pop, nutella, the interactive Black Mirror episode, the first episode of the most recent season of Attack on Titan, the Nintendo Switch.

4. Game of Thrones was really disappointing for me too
    Yeah I said it, fight me over it, you won’t

5. Interesting topics upon forum.
    definitely not this one

6. Love and friendship LOL

7. Being an adult, shît whack

8. Who tf hyped that up for you? :lol:

9. Tbh i tried but couldn't make it through the first episode. i'm sorry

10. I think ppl made it out like it was much worse to be. Ppl were always like 'this is the best time of your life, enjoy it.' Like. I much prefer being an adult. Child and teenagedom was eh.

11. Someone once tried to tell me ppl from volley 101 were cool

12. When done properly they can be nice.

13. Never try in n out or chick fil a, noted. Agreed on the easter/v-day hunts. I haven't been impressed by ata since black friday 2017

14. Agreed on all of this. Although i do like some kpop/k-indie stuff. It's just not as good as ppl think

15. PIMD. Jk. People hyped up about being a computer engineer, i pursued it and bacame one, and ended up disappointed. Ppl hyped about MBA, I pursued it successfully and was disappointed. Ppl hyped about being a banker, I became one and was disappointed

16. O right. Siracha is gross. It's way too sweet for a hot sauce, i hate it.

17. Lotta career paths you took there. Maybe you'd be happier in a field less math-based since those are kinda boring and soul sucking.

18. Im actually in a field that is math based and enjoying it. I have finally settled with a profession thats not hyped but i love it

19. Socializing

20. Big mood