[Hunt Request] Modern Battle Hunt

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Zoka, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Modern Battle Hunt

2. Hmm I don’t see them doing much of this exactly but some Avis of that style would be different ?

3. That scene is madness lmao

4. i don’t think ata will do this kind of hunt though especially if it involves guns

5. They made avis with blood and knives. LMAO

6. yeah but i asked them once about guns and they said it’s insensitive to the school shootings in the US, with this being a college game as well

7. They could change it with watergun

8. A game without gun isn't gonna change anything lol

9. true, or any toy-looking gun. there are many ways to make it military themed without it being too realistic. just elaborate on how the items and avis should look like ig

10. We have couples of army ava tho :(

11. well the community shīts on them for every literal hunt so I don't see why this would suddenly be an issue if they aren't glorifying shootings and such. if I hold a banana, am I glorifying those allergic to bananas?

12. tbh i don’t 100% know what they actually think about this. i’m pretty much just assuming based on the response i got when i asked them about avis or items with guns.

13. Sure, as an idea ig. Although, personally I hate militaries

14. If I'm correct I've seen some older army avis and then the spy hunt that was in 2017 I think had an avi with a gun? So I see no problem with an avi with a gun ??‍♂️

15. Whatever I support myself :lol:

16. That was a relief XD

17. oh it’s cool then. i actually do want and see no problem with avis with a gun myself

18. I need your positivity in my life

19. Without this positivity, I wouldn't be existing right now lol.
    Gibss u my positive :lol: