Hunt Idea

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by simonesays1996, May 1, 2019.

1. Hey Hunt lovers. I wanted to share an idea about a new hunt since some seem to be getting repeated or we just keep getting sports hunts. I was thinking of a hunt that would include endangered and/or extinct animals. Endangered animals are but aren’t limited to: pandas, polar bears, penguins and so on. Extinct animals would consist of the Blue macaw (the bird from Rio) the saber tooth mountain and others. Just thought I’d share an idea.

2. Would you be a kind soul and gift me please? I lost all my items and my showcase isn’t nice :(

3. Who wouldn’t want an axolotl stat item or 499??? Support

5. STRONGLY SUPPORT?

6. Support ?

7. Fun Fact: The Blue Macaw is extinct now

8. Strong support ?

9. Support af

10. tbh I don’t mind these repeated threads because devs need to get on dat ecofriendly train pronto

11. really? 

12. Yeah

13. ohhhh in the wild ? thought you meant literally extinct as in none were alive now

14. I support this idea sooooo much 

15. Oh, yeah my fault, should’ve been more clear. There’s about 60-80 still alive in captivity. But it’s still kinda sad.

16. yeah, hopefully they can recover :(

17. I hope so too. That makes me sad but at least all of them aren’t gone but that’s still dangerously low for a species

18. anyone heard of that one endangered animal (I think a kangaroo or sum) that became even more endangered due to the efforts of humans trying to capture them to help them from extinction, 10+ died. sad.

19. You big babies whining about endangered animals. You want to know what’s really endangered?
    This planet.