Hunt Idea: WAR

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, Jun 1, 2022.

?

Want it?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Side note someone show this to ata coz i cant be fuckd with the uninstall reinstall every 5mins bulshit to fix my tickets.

WAR HUNT
    Based on ww2 or even ww1. Can use the story line to teach about it or whatever.

Main hunt drops can be ammo
    Side hunt drops can be something like transcripts? I think thats the right word. The decoding of morse code.

Dorm can be a war zone. Tank 499. Barricades. Ammo boxes. Guns. Grenades. Army gear. Ect.

Avis can be various levels of soldiers.

Parties would give some drops.
    But you would get the most drops by winning wars. Would still get something if lose but not as much as if win

Guy and -SHA- like this.
  2. Only if this brings back Frank's Tank.

3. Idk what that is

4. This is a cool idea, however every country had their own POV of the war. This would not be fair to Germany if ATA made them look like the bad guy for a WWII theme simply due to the fact that countries change and people may not like to be represented that way in the 21st century

5. Im just tryna find a middle ground for people wanting wars back. Ata could even make their own war story

6. I understand, just putting out there what hadn’t been thought about

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  7. Not much of this is thort out tbh 😂 i wrote it the moment my head said it. But should be enough to work with