[HUNT IDEA] AWARENESS RIBBONS

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by iKitty-_-TAP-_-YouSeductively, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Sorry this is my first thread so please bare with me.
    So I know this may sound a little cheesy but i think it would be pretty cool to do a hunt based around awareness ribbons. Maybe it could work out kind of like the prom and easter hunts where we would collect 4 different ribbons like maybe red ribbons for AIDS and heart diseases, pink ribbons for breast cancer, green ribbons for a lot like Celiac disease, Traumatic brain injury, organ transplant/donation, their is a lot that green represents and a pizzle ribbon for autism awareness. I dont really have many ideas for rewards but I was thinking ATA could host another Avatar designing contest for the avatars. I'm open for any more ideas, just post them in the comments. I would greatly appreciate your support on this :D

2. Ava Could Be a Patient
    who had Chemo Therapy(bald)
    Who's Smiling and has ribbons
    on her gown
    and S T A T S:

Str: 10%
    int: 10%

3. HELL YEAH!! ATA YOU BETTER MAKE THIS A HUNT!! IT'D BE AWESOME!!!! 

4. I love this idea.

I must say, I lol'd when I saw "pizzle."
    I think it meant purple.

5. Oops typo lol yea I mean purple

6. I think its a great idea!! Would be an amazing hunt.. and if ata could part with some of their greed I think pimd should host the biggest hunt of them all with huge stat boosts avis where the only people winning the avi are those that clearly put some real life money into the game. Furthermore ata should donate a small fraction of this money to actual awareness corporations. Just a thought.

7. I kike th idea

8. I already suggested this under a different topic and now I can't find it... Haven't heard anything back...

9. I ment I like the idea

10. Nice idea :) That would be a fun hunt.

11. Omg King I love that. Like maybe a certain percentage of funds made could be donated to different organizations. It would be even better if they could do that worldwide. Theirs people in every country that could use a little help :D

12. DOOOO itttt 

13. I support 100%

14. and also pimd if this hunt happens at least donate a portion to the cause. but still it'll be a fun idea :)

15. Ah I see a mistake. "Prizzle" is actually supposed to be "Puzzle"