Hungry

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Doing a rynn. What should i eat. I have potatoes, salsa, popcorn kernels, dry ramen, rice, nice cream, freezies, tomatoes, onions, dry pasta, pickles, cheerios, almond milk, peanut butter, spices, yams, green beans, apples, oats, blueberries, beans, miso, pears, corn, cucumber, soygurt. Spoiler: i want none of it and kinda just wanna order pizza but i am trying to stop eating take-out :c

2. Pizza but I will eat it for you

3. I am trying to stop spending money on take-out* if u wanna buy me pizza feel free

4. Maybe tomatoes, onions and pasta noodles can make a sort-of pasta if you have seasoning?

5. Oh I am also trying that :(

6. Hmmm actually yes i want this. Tyty ?

7. Issa struggle

8. Put some salt on a tomato and *boom* eat it

9. Make your own yogurt fruit bowl, you can add Cheerios to it

10. Ramen. The answer is always ramen. Or I guess you could go with super crunchy hasselback potatos with like, a variation of homemade salsa verde, or potato rosti. Ughh. Yum. Now I'm hungry again. And I just had a bacon bagel.

11. What is potato rosti and salsa verde? And hasselback potatoes tbh

12. I like doing that sometimes tbh

13. Rt tho now i have to wait to eat. I found some of those chinese long donut things in my freezer and popped em in the oven only to smell burning because i forgot i baked yams a few days ago and some of the sugaryness fell on the bottom of my oven. Now i have to wait til the oven cools down so i can clean it and continue cooking :c

14. You could cover a spoon or something in peanut butter and then roll it in cheerios for a quick snack

15. Go with the pizza tbh so tasty.

16. You could become one of those people that like to add pickle juice to their popcorn

17. I have dill pickle seasoning.which i think is easier

18. That sounds good

19. :(

20. You do you, not my kinda thing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯