How to Deal with Farmers

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Avame, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Gotta keep the tradition up

2. No.

3. Interesting guide. I like that you talk actual strategy and tactics. I think this approach might be a more accessible for newer players than what I used in my own guide to pvp.

I disagree with a lot of it however there are some good bits.

Not posting is A tactic, but a good farmer can find your QL even if you never post it, and posts in pub/campus don't really matter, and if you wall an active player, their wall will probably fill up anyway so I'd encourage people to keep talking.
    All they need is 1 quick link, and then they can put your ign on clipboard and boom.

I would heavily advise against using peace tags as an ss of you with one active might send a flock of people to your nf's once it ends.

Managing tutors, energy are important but goes with them, and what wasn't mentionef is your oppo's perception of your downtime.

You should not ever, at any stage, reveal where you live or what time you go to sleep to anyone. Really, for the average player. That's the key. That's can be the Achilles' heel for many players.

There is a lot to respond to here but it's a good start and your effort is appreciated.