HOW MANY OF YOU NOTICED THIS???

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Stark, May 3, 2019.

1. So I just updated my app and I saw this in my profile.

I was wondering if it had to do something with a new hunt or anything related to PVP bonus, like an aid for PVP other than the misc bonus. A "SPELL BONUS"

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

2. That’s where your vip bonus will show up. Not sure what else will be there if anything

3. it's been there for like a week

4. It’s for dates and such in bonuses, if you hit someone it’ll show up there saying how long until you can use a peace tag etc

5. I assume date bonuses, care package bonuses, peace tags, and vip bonuses will show up there.

6. I don't see my date bonus in there. ? Haven't tried any others yet.

7. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯I have no idea then

8. Wait what? What's this about a peace tag

9. Use peace tag, you can’t get hit for x amount of time depending which tag you use, you can’t do any hitting until it ends or else you lose the protection

10. Not for everyone lol

11. I activated a date and it didn't show up at first, but now I see the date active in that section

12. Oh yes. ? It's there now. I had to restart.

13. I just updated my app for this. VIP shows 100%, not sure about anything else tho

14. Damn 

15. ^ i know, a looooot of people were upset when ata introduced them as an open beta but they of course didn't publicly respond to any concerns :•)

16. Well, farmers dont make them as much money anymore and they probably get a ton of people whining about being hit so of course they'll cater to those sissies and say fúck you to the farmers.

17. Peace tag status goes there too I think.