Hosting pics on imgur app (iOS)

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by raisu, Mar 17, 2019.

1. IMGUR APP

So for the longest time, I have faced problems uploading pictures on imgur app! Then I realised it’s just a silly mistake! ??‍♀️?Had to google for a solution ? Made a simple guide for those who may need it like I did!

PLEASE NOTE! 

Also, that precious squirrel! ?

2. I love the irony of the first attempt ? and also this is an interesting method but good job on the thread 

3. Shhh thanks

4. Thank you :)

5. Praise jeebus... I gave up on imgur cause of the constant bugs/glitches. Tinypic has been my go to. This method seems pretty straight forward though, cheers!

6. Tinypic is love

7. I can’t seem to find tinypic app on iOS and I’ve been facing errors on uploading so I’ve decided to fall back to imgur

8. Imgbb site works quickly as well for images

9. I'm really disappointed in myself for immediately quoting "Shrek is love, Shrek is life" after reading this. ??‍♀️?

10. ^ tbh I’d be upset if you didn’t quote that

11. Forget downloading the app. I just use chrome. Also ty for making this thread, vry nice

12. I usually use tinypic, but I wasn’t aware imgur even had an app! Very informative, thanks!

13. Is this for iOS? Cause it looks like a hell of a lot of work, and I have a faster method for android users

14. @growl: you’re welcome!
    @kefo: yes, it’s for iOS. You’re free to share your method ️

15. Does anyone know of an option where I don’t have to download an app?

16. http://tinypic.com

17. This is helpful.
    I asked help too along the way on how to do this.
    I never really posted pics or gifs due to being wrong or massively huge.
    Got afraid and never tried. ?

18. You’re welcome all?