[Guide]how to be awesome PART1

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by LLL_LucyLovechild, May 12, 2014.

1. BE NICE TO EVERYONE

#1:friend everyone and follow them all never know when someone can be a useful Allie layette help you get an upgrade.
    #2: start off every friendship off by giving them a gift even if it's cheap it shows you care.
    #3: help anyone you can when you have available resources they could always return the favour one day.
    #4: treat everyone like you'd like to be treated even if your having a bad day kindness is a sign of strength not weakness.
    #5: thank the people who help you by returning the favor for them and others.
    #6: listen to every ones advice you can especially veterans even if you don't agree now it may have some use later or could come in handy sooner than you think even I it's just half true.
    #7: volley and upgrade every chance you can and help others do the same.
    #8: share what you learn with others that's how we all learn and grow we were all new at one time so we all have that and the game in common
    #9: never take the game too serious have fun! #10: last but not least be active with your participation to help pimd a great place.
    THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT! LET'S MAKE THIS A GREAT GAME!

2. :shock:
    You know what to do with that big fat butt
    Wiggle wiggle wiggle

3. dont take game seriously ? lol u the one crying cause being farmed by Dark Prince #KillLLL

4. Cadillac Cadillac pop that trunk?
    

5. You're highly annoying Lucy, just quit. 

6. Sorry for the second fail typing on a phone sucks for making good forum

7. Making a good thread, not forum. 

8. Oh btw it still sucks.

9. LLL= Losser lucy (is) Lame

10. Wiggle wiggle wiggle

11. :shock: Wiggle, shake it shake it gurl

Now make it drop

12. :shock: Mud

13. If i hadnt droped my stats right now u would be begging me to stop farming u....

14. Chill pill? :shock:

15. perry u fine ? :lol:

16. :roll: Oh please youre making me blush

:cool: I am pretty fine tho thanks for the compliment

17. Op this isn't a way to be awesome you are just been a try hard that will never be awesome

And oh failing to make threads also isn't a way to be awesome it's just epic fail

18. Lucy you should post 2-3 more threads... You know, because reasons.