Growing and Staying Active as a Noob

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by ForeverAlice, Dec 24, 2019.

1. HEY! I've noticed more noobs campus now than ever (great for community growth) and they also have a starter club post tutorial.

So for people who recently joined (less than 2 years). How long did it take you get above noob stats (like 500kcs+) ? What helped you grow? What kept you activr?

For people who have been here longer than 2years or even 4years+ How long did it wake you to get above noobs stats? What clubs helped you grow? Why'd you stay active?

2. I've been active 6 years supposedly. It took me like 2-3 years to get past 500kcs. Forums and different clubs and people I met kept me active.

But I definitely didnt grow past 10kcs for a while. Money was really hard to get outside of DVs and volleys. So i think I grew to 500kcs in 2015 and stayed like that for a year. Cat cafe and promos have been how I grew to 20mcs 🌚

3. I’ve been playing for less than a year. And I can’t remember exactly how long it took me to get past 500kcs? Maybe a few months or so I think.

I had joined a club that no longer exists, but they used to help smaller players grow. So that kept me motivated for a while. But then I went inactive for over half a year 😂

4. It took me a few months to get past 500kcs but I think I would’ve grown faster if I hadn’t continuously joined failing clubs.

5. The $1m passes and selling piggy banks from hunts are only the way to break that sub-1mcs threshold

The more the new players take advantage of that and realize that, the better

6. Yeah i think it's way easier to get cash now with hunts and rewards. The lower tier dormies arent all that expensive.

It's good they did that so the game can scale according to the increase in levels. Otherwise people would be stuck sub 1mcs for a while.

7. Excuse me how tf did you get to 100mcs in less than a year while not playing for half of it?

SoBelle likes this.
  8. For me, I asked around for help like which dormmates I should and should not buy. I tried to hit free cats and kinis. When I did have bentos (and I wasn’t buying furni), I’d book at cat clubs. I can’t remember how long it took me to hit above 500kcs but I know it did take a bit

9. 3 years. I stayed smol for a good few months cuz I didn't talk to ppl and my club was rly mean to new players. Everytime I tried to leave tho they'd harass me til I came back even though we almost never did parties. Around the one year-ish mark I think, I got a pup who was rly into dvp and she helped me grow to a decent size. And then I tried cat clubs. The end.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  10. I'd say the best way for noobs to grow is getting Dvp for their bentos instead of going to cat clubs with those. (In case they have bentos). The only problem with this is there is a chance of them getting scammed. There is also the problem of them not having enough cash in hand. The ones who sell Dvp usually ask for 40b in hand maybe? But there's no way they'll earn more than 80-100 b from 15 cc parties. So if they do need to grow quick, that's the best option I guess.

11. by spending $$$

SoBelle likes this.
  12. Got it past 500kcs+ in a day when there was a promo. I keep being active because I start to know the community and my surroundings.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  13. Took me hours, got some help from friends. Went fast when I started selling bentos for DVP. Twas boring tho but worth it.

ForeverAlice and Maddi_Matsu like this.