[Giveaway] Kiran's Tarot Deck 🔮

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Muschi, Dec 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

🔮 Kiran's Tarot Deck Giveaway 🔮

Hello! It's Hailey.

I recently completed the Tarot Voucher storyline, for both the masc and fem versions. This leaves me with two Kiran's Tarot Decks, and quite frankly I only need one. So I am giving the other away, for free!

As the storyline expired on Tuesday, receiving the Tarot Deck from another player is the only way to collect them now! So, if you were inable to complete the storyline in time, here is your chance to get at least one more of the exclusive rewards.

[​IMG]

NOTE: I made a previous thread about this, but ended up shutting it down because a moderator informed me that it was no longer tradeable. However, I noticed that it can in fact be traded, as pictured below:

[​IMG]

Thus I have opted to move along with my original plans to give it away!

🔮 How to Enter 🔮

To enter, you must not already own a Tarot Deck.

Additionally, you must post the following emoji in this thread (if you don't, you will be disqualified):
    🔮

If you entered my previous version of this giveaway and still do not own a Tarot Deck, you will have to reenter it by following the above instructions.

Please only enter once. This includes not using alts for more entries. If I find out you did this, you will be disqualified.

I will use a random number generator and match it to the little post number shown in the lower right hand corner on your post.

Remember: if you already have a Tarot Deck, or if you do not have the emoji in your post, I generate another number.

As the Tarot Deck is not able to be gifted, I will have to give it to you via trade. Nothing of significant market value has to be traded on your end. For example, a single porta potty will do. I can even gift it back to you if you so wish.

The giveaway approximately a week from now, at 12pm PST on Thursday, 12 December 2019.

Good luck!

tsukki and YourChaoticPsycho like this.
  2. Sounds cool Hailey! Good luck everyone 🔮✨

Muschi likes this.
  3. • 🔮 •

Muschi likes this.
  4. The bullet points aren't required, but thank you for being meticulous. ☺️💓

OohCurlzz likes this.
  5. 🔮

Muschi likes this.
  6. I went and got it but gl to everyone else

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.