Get free extra credit?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Valdamira, May 23, 2019.

1. Not all of us have the extra money to buy credits, luck on the wheel, or want to download alot of dumb games just to get credits. I propose the game makers make a 3x daily video to watch to get random amounts of credit for free! Who else is with me?

2. I mean. They have the offer wall already.

3. At least you're getting offered to download "dumb games" for credits, some of us have offers that use money so just work for it :/ also, ecs are on spinner so yah

4. If you have extra money buy cryptos. No one will make $200m off a $40 investment in 8 years ever again, but you could make $4m in 7-8 years out of a $4000 investment

5. Those “dumb games” are for the people who don’t have money to spend, despite the wheel not working at all for some people it’s still there for use. Just be lucky there’s even the option

6. Why don't they just make everything for free. Cats and kinis free. Avatars free. Build free. Just login to rp. Stupid noob idiot

7. No need to be rude. Plenty of other apps have daily videos for rewards.

8. I support this! Man so many people so cranky. Go take a nap.

9. No need to be dixkheads guys..it was just a suggestion since most the offers never work or take forever to complete

10. Y’all the suggestion has been made in many ways, many forms, many threads by many people. If there’s any “rudeness” it’s because eventually things get tiring to see

11. No one was really being rude. It’s just that ATA is a business. They intend and need to make money, so it’s very unrealistic to expect them to just be able to give out more free extra credits when we already have the offer wall available. I think many player also don’t consider that if there were more opportunities for free extra credit it could effect gameplay negatively as well.

12. Ata wont do it, even if we ask for it cz everyone want ecs. Ata get ???? when we buy ecs :p

13. There wasn’t even a offer wall with free esc options earlier. Be happy you got that.

Also be happy that the spinner isnt as useless as it used to be, before the money drop was recalculated to fit your stats.

14. exactly what i was saying 

15. See I do consider it and I also consider some players that can't get extra for the life of them but being called a "stupid noob idiot" was uncalled for

16. Many players have said things to this effect, but an equal amount of players continue to make unnecessary posts and threads for this.

17. So, because you are unable to get extra credits you believe that ATA is obligated to allow you to get them for free? Am I correct here?

18. Tbh I see where you all are coming from but instead of calling someone an idiot why not just explain nicely like Day did...I'm just saying