Flash by donation @TheBubblingCauldron

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Witchee, Nov 30, 2021.

1. Hello again ๐Ÿฅธ

Due to IRL reasons and consideration for the more serious flash hosts, The Bubbling Cauldron had its community Flash by Donations event last night, despite originally wanting to have begun over the weekend.

This was a community run event hosted by yours truly and ๐Ÿฅณ Maybe next year we will begin on the Friday and dive right into the chaos. ๐Ÿ‘€

Incase you didn't catch us last night; all of our parties were flash donations to the club. โšก You didn't have to donate to join or to party, but when the donations ended so did the event.

A special thanks goes to the good cop to my bad cop ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿš” @Raina, who stuck by my side from start to finish to run this chaotic thing. Thank you as well to our darling friends @BIoodyTampon @Kitani @ThiaTheFirefly @Grace @toothbat @SweaterBearz who all also gave up a few or more hours of their time to help keep things running for you party animals. ๐Ÿฅณ

All in all we ran for 8.5 hours with a total of 92 parties ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
    Broken down thats donations of:
    57 Kinis ๐Ÿ•
    34 Cats ๐Ÿฑ
    01 Dogs ๐Ÿ•

Of course, the biggest thank you goes to all of those who participated. Without you this event would not have been what it was. ๐Ÿฅณ Thank you for all of your club contributions, including the ec drops, amps, yacht/limos, bonus dice, and for sticking things out as we went through ๐Ÿ’€THE PURGE๐Ÿ’€.

A few bad eggs aside, you all did amazing in keeping our club chat a positive and comfortable space to hang out in while we passed the hours, and I'd like to thank you all for that as well. ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ–ค I hope you folks got some fat cash gains, finished your stories, progressed in your quests and had a lovely time with us. ๐Ÿ˜š

Also if you're interested in helping us host next year wall @TheBubblingCauldron ๐Ÿฅธ

2. Glad to have been able to help qt bb, I'll definitely be down to help again from start to finish this time ๐Ÿ˜š

Witchee likes this.
  3. Can't wait to see you next year ๐Ÿฅณ Wall the clubs current prezzie so I have a link back to you dear.

Raina likes this.
  4. Thank you for hosting this event! It was amazing ๐Ÿฅฐ
    I'm sorry I wasn't around longer to help, I'll be better prepared for next year ๐Ÿงก

Witchee likes this.
  5. Maybe I'll be better prepared too ๐Ÿฅธ your help was lovely dear, doesn't matter that it was only for a little its still appreciated ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

Raina and Kitani like this.
  6. this was so fun Witchee you did a beautiful job of planning and hosting this event !! <3 thank you letting me help you admin i had an absolute blast and cannot wait for next years ((:)

Witchee likes this.
  7. Glad I could be apart of it! Thank you all for hosting

Raina and Witchee like this.
  8. You're too sweet dear it was all still a little haphazardous ๐Ÿฅธ you did a great job admining bb I'm glad you agreed to help out ๐Ÿฅฐ

Raina likes this.
  9. You're a darling! Thanks for partying with us and donating ๐Ÿฅณ

Raina likes this.
  10. Many good vibes in the end ๐Ÿฅฐ Will definitely join back next year!

11. My alts won some serious money โ€ฆ thank you