'Find a Club' upgrade suggestion

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Dinkleberg, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Finding a club through the "Club" setting is not easy. Not every club is listed in front of you and the only way to search for a club is if we know the name specifically. My suggestion is to have clubs searchable with keywords or something. Or maybe categorized by their joining requirements. Something to make it more organized and helpful to use. Idk

2. Maybe they don't wanna be found

3. Support. I remember thinking the same thing a while back.

4. ATA isn’t going to do that
    That’s too much work to implement and we know they’re lazy

5. It would actually help but like

6. Like you could categorize your club with hashtags. Admins can choose how to categorize their clubs, such as:
    • #roleplay
    • #potd
    • #pvp
    • #sfwfriendly
    • #ccsession
    ... and so on. And for clubs like this:
    ... clubs can have an "unlisted" option ー either something they can toggle themselves or something that occurs automatically when the club join policy is set to closed and/or invite only.

7. Support! Also add a search option for min kcs requirements. Not much clubs nowadays accept 50kcs below players, and those that do are rare to find. It’s a lot of hard work tho but this’ll help new players a lot i think 

8. muschi for mod? more like muschi for game dev.

9. I love this. Support

10. This is a good thread

11. Plz no hashtags ?the idea is good just no hashtags lol

12. I run 50kcs club and admin an all stats club ? cuz noobies need love too

13. ...the categorization is the same whether the pound symbol is used or not. i don't see why the pound symbol would be a no-go since hashtags' purpose is to aid in categorization

14. Hashtags are a good idea, with a max of like 3 or 5 maybe.

15. Oh I’m not against the idea of it all, I just cringe at hashtag use on non social apps (in the form of Facebook, IG etc) because then campus will have “I’m tryna join a #club” constantly by new users, I dunno it’s just odd to me but I still like your idea

16. and i was thinking ata have a preset list of some categories to choose from. that way you don't have people abusing the categorization feature.

17. Support.

18. 100% support! I’ve been wanting this for so long! It’s hard to find clubs besides the ones that actively advertise or are just created, and I want to be able to look at the specific type of clubs I’m interested in joining, not just saying in campus to wall me (or now send an invite) and hope I find some good ones that I want to join.