Feedback

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by mikemike998, Oct 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Add college sports that users can join
    And add job careers and sports careers that users can do to earn money.

2. Can you elaborate more on that? You mean join sports like you join a club? Or how do you see that?

3. If you mean to add them to the game as new ‘jobs’ it could be a good idea I’ve seen people ask for new ones to be added a few times that could be a good theme for them

Muschi and Azari like this.
  4. I mean add sports that users can join and earn money.

5. I’m having trouble envisioning this. I think you need more game knowledge so that you can make a more complete suggestion. Like how it would work, what actions would you use. Would it be like jobs or parties? Or war? You’ve got to work within game mechanics.

Muschi and Leigh like this.
  6. This is a college based game. Theres no pro sports in college.

Muschi likes this.
  7. You didn't read it right!

8. You didn't read it.

9. I did. Pro sports means professional sports. Meaning playing sport as a job. This is a college based game. If you in college you dont got time for a full time job. And if you got a pro sport contract i dout you gonna be staying in college.

As for jobs in general they already exist. Theres a big button on the home screen that says jobs

Muschi likes this.
  10. Like I say, you didn't read it right!

11. I mean
    Least the moderator understand my post!

12. You havnt even finished the jobs that already exist so idk why you would be asking for even more already. But even then partying is more value of time then jobs. Thays why new jobs havnt been added. Coz its not worth it

13. It doesn't matter; I can ask if I want to and get a life!

14. Lol noob

15. I think it would be cool to have an rs chat at the bottom where we have tutor, club, pub, and campus! Especially during Valentine’s Day when we had free ask outs and were constantly switching rs’ for tasks and such!

16. You won’t say that in my face, troll. You were a noob one day, too, so shut up, buster!

17. Pms is that tbh. Ata auto adds yous so yous can talk

Muschi likes this.
  18. Of course i wouldnt. Who tf would spend thousands of dollars to fly around the world just to call someone a noob. Use your head a bit like fuck 😂

19. Learn how to spell and fix your grammar, noob you a troll, and get a life buster!

20. Learn how to spell and fix your grammar, noob you a troll, and get a life buster!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.