Ever Had A Farmer Give Up On You?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Seriously, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Yesterday I found a new rs and now my last one’s farming me. Not a big deal. Hid everything I have. Last night shortly after midnight he hit me three times 😂 Only one successful hit. I feel like he’s given up 🤔

2. have breakfast?

3. Oof a few errors in there. Fixed. Now read it 🤧

5. No I actually only ate lunch 🌚

6. Weetabix banana hot milk .. have breakfast

7. Probably wasn’t a dedicated relationship

Seriously likes this.
  8. Almost all of them, yeah. There have been a handful.

Ulquiorra likes this.
  9. All of them, yes

Ulquiorra and GodTierOni like this.
  10. They seem to have a valid reason but then they just... ghost you.

I can't even maintain that kind of relationship :(

11. I’ve had entire farming clubs and an ex RS give up on farming me. It was a pretty rad adventure while it lasted though.

Edit: Never CF.

12. New fave is supposed "sfw friendly" clubs.
    They rarely engage in returns whilst not kicking your farm that joins them 👍

13. I mean, majority of the time I've had to deal with that, in a few days time the farmer gets bored and moves on. I think it's something a lot of supposed sfw friendly clubs expect now because there are a LOT of lazy farmers on pimd.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  14. My experiences are the sfw friendly clubs won't engage at all. Sfw if you're an experienced player isn't just the wall banter that it has turned into.

15. They won't engage at all because why engage when the farmer(s) typically bore within a day or two? It's very easy to assist targets that have lazy farmers by giving them a place to chill out, that won't kick at the mere mention of sfw. Once majority of farmers stop being pushovers, maybe the sfw friendly clubs will fight back or will stop advertising as sfw friendly if they don't want to engage. Literally every time I have let hang out at my club because I wouldn't kick them over a "kick or club sfw", the farmer gave sporadic hits for a day or two and then mysteriously "forgot" to visit my notifs or the notifs of my other club members.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  16. I've found it useful in some circumstances to quit hitting for a few days and then start hitting again. It serves two purposes: #1. It can be very disheartening if they're someone who doesn't like being hit and #2. If they've put money up, it makes them think they're safe to pull it back out.

WhoTfIsWesday, Sirrracha and Muschi like this.
  17. This is a very good tactic.

18. Also useful to target their gold pass members that cat club for hunts then return. They are easy strip targets once their off time is found.

19. Element of surprise is a tactic I like to do
    I’ll hit for maybe 3 weeks then pause for a week then come back to find that they have 100 billion saved up for me

20. I don’t normally cf anyways but my cf was my whole dorm so 🤷‍♀️ Never gonna happen 🤧