[Event Idea] Sonic and Friends!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by i_Too_Ch1ll_4_U_, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Please note that this is only an idea and not an impersonation of mods or devs. This idea is for the community to see and support the idea. Please support the devs in their official hunts. Trollers gonna troll.?

Hello party people! Guess who arrived in in our party? Sonic and His Friends!

Sonic and his friends have been chasing Eggman around and putting a stop to his evil plans of building Eggmanland. Now he has come here and is asking us for help! Work with Sonic and his friends to stop Eggman from building Eggmanland in our home!

This hunt will last for 2 weeks straight. Gain exclusive prizes such as items and Avatars. And finally, after a long time of party goers being balanced, 2 Avatars are awaiting for those Balanced Players. Time to have the best of the both worlds!

In order to gain these exclusive items and avatars, you must collect a total of 1000 rings!

When you collect 1000 rings, you will be able to gain 1 Master Emerald Shard!

Once you gain a Master Emerald Shard, you can turn it in to the Master Emerald and it will give you a prize in return!

What the Master Emerald gives you will grant you these Exclusive Avatars!

Sonic the Humanhog: The fastest Hedge.... Wait... He's human.... | Stats: 43% Strength/8% Intelligence

Miles "Tails" Prowler: The smartest two tailed fo... Human. | Stats: 8% Strength/43% Intelligence

Shadow the Humanhog: Still the Ultimate Life form... Even as a human. | Stats: 50% Strength/5% Intelligence

Rogue the Batgirl: Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. | Stats: 5% Strength/50% Intelligence

Knuckles the Echidman: Even as a human, he's still Tough with a capital T. | Stats: 48% Strength/7% Intelligence

Amy Rosey: She'll always love Sonic, whether he's a Hedgehog or a human. | Stats: 8% Sterngth/48% Intelligence

Silver the Humanhog: He came from the future to warn us of the end. | Stats: 35% Strength/35% Intelligence

Blaze the Catwoman: This girl is on fiyaa! Oh wait she controls fire... | Stats: 35% Strength/35% Intelligence

The Master Emerald will also grant you these exclusive items for returning its shards!

Spike Trap: Waap waap waaaaaaap! | Stats: 1/1 | Max Count: No Limit

Shield: Protect yourself, but don't wreck yourself. | Stats: 500/500 | Max Count: 100

Electric Shield: You are like a magnet. You literally attract everything... Except males and females. | Stats: 500/500 | Max Count: 100

Water Shield: You can't swim, but you can't drown... Ironic don't you think? | Stats: 500/500 | Max Count: 100

Invincible: Nothing can stop you... Except falling to your death... And being smashed like a pancake. | Stats: 1000/1000 | Max Count: 50

Checkpoint: Well at least you don't have to start ALL THE WAY OVER! | Stats: 2500/2500 | Max Count: 25

And to end this thread, how can we leave out the gifts? Here's what you can gift to your friends!

Tornado: It will take you where ever you want to go... Just have a parachute with you. | Stats: 5000/5000 | Max Count 25 | Cost: 10,000,000

Drill Wisp: All it does is dig deep in the ground... No wonder why we have massive earthquakes. | Stats: 10000/10000 | Max Count: 20 | Cost: 25,000,000

Asteroid Wisp: It sucks up everything and disappears... Don't suck up my beer though. | Stats: 15000/15000 | Max Count: 15 | Cost: 5 ecs

Cyan Laser Wisp: Hey guys I found this Cyan wisp and.... Its gone. | Stats: 20000/20000 | Max Count: 10 | Cost: 10 ecs

I hope this gets as much support and hopefully Ata can take this into consideration! Thank you for taking the time to read it all!

2. Gotta go fast

3. Wow. This is great. 

4. Thanks for your support!

5. If that's a way of you saying you support this then thank you!

6. This is horrible.

7. Excellent idea!! Support!!

8. Thank you for your support!

9. Never said its the best idea. ?

10. I wasn't expecting a support from you anyway so you should've never read it... But thank you for reading it though.

11. i did read it, but why making another hunt based on cartoon series , game is no longer 13+ , its 17+ again

12. Support 

13. Ata made hunts based off a lot of things. Whether this game is 17+ again or not, there's still some ppl who would do this regardless of age. And besides, I'm pretty sure if someone came up with an Ed Edd n Eddy or Courage the Cowardly Dog or better yet the old cartoon hunts, ppl would still do em.

14. Thank you for your support!

15. That is a neat idea love that it's sonic...heck even Super Mario Bros would be neat

16. Yyaasss finally a hunt for the furries

17. Thank you for the support! I'm pretty sure a Mario idea will come up soon!

18. Lmao thanks slushy