NEW FEATURE ENDED - VIP Subscriptions - Soft Launch PHASE 1

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Jan 25, 2023.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

GOLD IS NOW LIVE FOR ALL USERS VIA THE PIMD Web Store !!!

VIP SUBSCRIPTIONS PHASE 2 - SOFT LAUNCH IS HERE!
    Bronze/Silver Tiers and In-App Purchases are now available to invited users!
    Read more by tapping this link!

We gave the VIP Lounge, Cash Subscription and Drop Subscription a complete makeover!!!

These New Subscription Plans will eventually replace VIP Lounge, Cash Subscriptions and Drop Subscriptions with a BRAND NEW Tiered system WITH EVEN MORE BENEFITS AND AT A HUGE DISCOUNT!!!

Read on for more details!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just to name a few there are:

🎁 Double Box Opening, Capsule Opening and Pet Feeding!
    🌟 VIP Subscription Exclusive Offers.
    πŸ‘‘ VIP Tokens and VIP Token Shop
    ⏭ Auto Skip Spinner Ads!
    πŸ’Ž MORE ECS than before!
    ⬆️ Better Cash/Drop Boosts!

All that and more! With Savings across the board!

Think about it, the VIP Lounge is $19.99 USD a Week and the Monthly Gold Subscription costs less than 4 VIP Lounges, with soooo much more!

At this time the only package available is the Gold Tier, but there will be Bronze and Silver Tiers with different benefits when we do the Full Launch.

Read on for all the details!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can find the Gold Booster Subscription plan in the PIMD Web Store. Click below and scroll down to Plans!
    [​IMG]
    https://shop.partyinmydorm.com//

If you use iOS, you'll have to tap and hold the link. πŸ˜‰

[​IMG]
    New Subscriptions will reward you daily with VIP Tokens! These can be used to purchase items from the NEW VIP Token Exclusives section of the Shop!
    [​IMG]
    VIP Token

Check out the EXCLUSIVE Furniture AND Items available!

VIP Furniture

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Now that is a nice wine cellar 🍾

VIP Items

[​IMG]
    OMG THE BIG FLOOF 😍

[​IMG]

How do I know if I've been Invited to the Soft Launch?
    The Soft Launch is now OVER! And this Package is available for everyone via the PIMD Web Store!!!

Where do I find the Subscription Package to purchase?
    You can find this on the PIMD Web Store by scrolling down to the Plans section.

Why is the Gold Subscription Package not available in the App yet?
    We are currently working to make this package, alongside our Silver and Bronze packages available everywhere in the coming weeks! So you just need to be patient a little longer!

I still have days remaining on my VIP Lounge/ Cash Subscription/ Drop Subscription, can I purchase the new Subscription?
    Yes! We don't want folks to miss out on additional days they have paid for, but we do want y'all to try out the benefits of the new package! This means you can have both old and new plans at the same time and the benefits should stack additively.

What do you mean "Stack Additively"?
    Stacking of Cash and Drop bonuses is Additive not Multiplicative this means if you have a 25% and a 50% bonus it would be Original Amount + (Original amount X 0.25) + (Original amount X 0.5) = Total Stacked Amount

Prize Tokens will also stack a bit differently, but essentially work out to earning 100 Prize Tokens per ad if you have both VIP lounge and the Gold Subscription.

When you receive Hourly Prize Tokens, there is a similar effect of about 5X the original expected tokens. (Example: When you earn 25 Hourly Prize tokens you will see "25+100", which equals "125 Prize Tokens" total).

I have both the VIP Lounge and the New Subscription, but when I watch ads it says I will only get 60 Tokens?
    Right now, the old VIP Lounge pop-up will still show up before watching ads. But as we said, the effects will stack, so you will actually get 100 Tokens if you have both!

I've subscribed to the Gold Plan, but I can't open two boxes, pet capsules, or feed two pets?
    If you are subscribed and don't see these options it means you need to Update your App.
    If you are still having trouble after this please write in a help ticket!

How does the Yearly subscription work?
    The yearly subscription gets the biggest discounts! But please know the yearly subscription charges the full cost of the year upfront the day you subscribe. When you tap the button to Buy, it will display the full cost of an annual subscription, and it will be set to renew that purchase again in a year from now.

What if I don't want to have an ongoing subscription?
    There are options to purchase both monthly or yearly. And once you make a purchase you can simply unsubscribe to prevent it from renewing. Read below for the steps on how to unsubscribe.

Where can I find the VIP Exclusive Offers?
    For now these will only be available via the Web Store, but this may change in future and we'll update y'all then :)

What if I don't want to use the Web Store?
    Right now as we are gradually launching, the Gold Subscriptions are only available on the PIMD Web Store. But as soon as we go FULL LAUNCH, they'll be available everywhere!

If I subscribe to the Gold Package now via the PIMD Web Store, will it automatically un-subscribe me from my existing subscriptions?
    At the moment, No.

The plan is that once we fully launch the new Subscriptions with the Bronze and Silver Tiers, that it will also launch in the App Stores. When we launch the subscriptions in the app stores, we will be removing the old subscription options, and so they should cancel themselves.

We are still working on the logistics of this at the moment, so in the meantime the benefits will stack.
    When we do the full launch there will be a new forum post which answers this further :)

Will there be any benefits to purchasing subscriptions on the Web Store?
    YES! Like everything else on the PIMD Web Store, there is a discount by purchasing there!

Will I get Reward Points for Subscription Purchases?
    No, reward points are specifically for individual purchases.

What will the differences be between the VIP Subscription Tiers?
    The higher the Tier the better the benefits!
    We'll share the specifics when we do the Full Launch!

How are the VIP Lounge benefits different now?
    Instead of getting your Champagne Boxes and other gifts daily, they now arrive WEEKLY so you can open them all at once if you like!

Can I subscribe for more than one month at once?
    Yes! You have a few options.
    1. You can subscribe for one month and have the package renew monthly.
    2. You can subscribe for one month and cancel, and subscribe again to pre purchase the next month.
    3. You can subscribe to a Yearly package that gets you an even bigger discount!

How do I upgrade my plan from monthly to yearly?
    Please note that when you upgrade from monthly to yearly, you will be charged right away for the lump sum amount of the yearly package and the package will begin once your current monthly package ends.

To upgrade follow these steps:
    1. Login to the PIMD Web Store.
    2. Scroll down to Plans.
    3. Tap the Buy button under Yearly (on the right).
    4. Tap Details.
    5. Tap Change Plan.
    6. Select the Yearly Plan.
    7. Tap Confirm.
    8. Finish by entering your payment details!

Will we still get Champagne boxes?
    Yes! Champagne boxes are now sent out weekly so you can open them all at once!

How do VIP Tokens work?
    You receive VIP Tokens daily while you are subscribed! VIP Tokens can be exchanged in the New Section of the Shop called VIP Token Exclusives for Furniture and Stat items!

Are Items in the VIP Exclusive Token Shop Tradeable?
    No, these items will not be trade-able.

Are Furniture in the VIP Exclusive Token Shop Upgradeable?
    No, these furniture already have boosted stats, so they won't be upgradeable.

Why did you combine the plans?
    It keeps things simple for folks and you can now save money compared to buying all these packages separately.

When do I receive Weekly Rewards?
    When you first subscribe you get your weekly rewards right away, and will get them each week at the same time.

How do I un-subscribe?
    Unsubscribing will prevent the subscription from renewing at the next purchase cycle date. It will not pro-rate the subscription to your day of cancellation.

To unsubscribe:
    1. Login to thePIMD Web Store
    2. Scroll down to Plans
    3. Tap the Manage button
    4. Tap Details
    5. Tap Cancel
    6. Select Confirm

#1 ATA-Will, Jan 25, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2023
    Fantastic, HennyHERe, Hales and 21 others like this.
  2. Interesting concept. Now gimme me invite pls 🌚

3. $80 for monthly
    $699.99 for yearly
    πŸ§πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

4. compared to already paying $80 just for 4 weeks of vip, you get the same thing + more benefits for the same price. :)

5. ThisπŸ˜„for anyone who already buys the VIP week after week, this is a deal. This actually will save me $20 a month plus the other added bonuses. It just seems more expensive since you’re paying for it at one time instead of once a month for cash and drop sub + weekly for VIP.

6. Where the job applications at πŸ€¨πŸ’€

Yxe, Pills_PSD, Savanni and 6 others like this.
  7. This is pretty nice if you get vip every week

8. hi hello! me please πŸŒšβ™‘

9. I need 🧌

Lumi and SystemOfADownRae like this.
  10. Oh, interesting. I like. Am curious to see what the differences with the bronze and silver are. I hope you're going to have a low price cash boost option, maybe in the bronze, for some ppl who really only get one subscription (I get the cash sub every month).
    Also, really wish you'd included rewards points :( I would've jumped on it right away.

Xara, CorneliaSt, BenSolo and 6 others like this.
  11. That $80.00(which is $73 and change in the web store) and now also includes the cash plus drop boost subs which were $9.99monthly each so if you purchased those before it was $100 a month which is now less than $80 a month for all of it. Imo VIP sub was already worth it before so this is even better 🩴πŸ’₯🩴πŸ’₯

12. Ooo my vip ran out today… invite me so I can give you my moneyπŸ₯²

Jacinda_Rose, Azari, MaryBlue and 2 others like this.
  13. I want πŸ€“

14. ok now ATA πŸ€”πŸ€ŒπŸ½

15. Offer to me ata gods πŸ™Œ

Azari likes this.
  16. I did the math so yall don't have to.

I'm not sure if the VIP Tokens Shop is available to everyone to view on the app, but I didn't list the individual Furni / Stat prices simply for my own ease. Hopefully yall can see or maybe ata will list them in the full announcement after the soft launch is complete.

New VIP Stat Items
    Total Cost 3,390 Tokens
    67.8 Days Subscribed Needed to collect 1 of each

New VIP Furni Items
    Total Cost 13,431 Tokens
    268.62 Days Subscribed Needed To collect 1 of each

Total to collect 1 of ea. Stat & Furni
    16,821 β€’ Tokens Total Cost
    336.42 β€’ Days Subscribed @ collecting 50 tokens per day

So slightly less than 1y subscription is needed to collect one of each of the new items.

17. Inv me πŸ₯Έ

18. Nice concept and all but like, its only actually nice for people who can use the WebStore. We in Europe as example (or at least in Germany, idk abt the other countries here) cant use it. So... welp, have fun to ppl who will be able to use it. πŸ˜’πŸ€§

Yxe, Juno, Demux and 1 other person like this.
  19. I have the new stuffs in game but I don’t see it in store. Is it not updated yet?