Easter Games

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Victoria, Apr 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Numbers available:

1. My favorite number between 1-10! Didn't think it would be guessed so quickly, haha. Stay tuned for the next round to appear in the first post!

In the meantime, post your favorite Easter memory! My favorite memories will receive a chibi prize. :D

2. My Easter memory is nothing but full of school every year because I'm Asian ?

3. My favorite Easter memory was when I was about 6-7 years old and I witnessed a Easter bunny (person in a costume) come galavanting out of the woods with a bag of eggs (for a hunt I guess) but I was always mad at the Easter bunny for stealing chickens eggs ?
    So I ran back inside mad as all get out.
    Was happy about thirty minutes later when I realized “Easter bunny” got me a big wheel. 

4. Idk if it’s the best memory, but it’s funny to think about ? so years and years ago, when I was like 7(?) my dad hid Easter eggs in the backyard for me to find. He hid 12, I only found 11. We have no idea where the last egg went, and we never found it :( so somewhere out there in the world is my missing Easter egg.

5. But ... Easter is on Sunday. School even on Sunday?? D:

6. Round 2 is up!

I love those two Easter stories; they made me laugh! Lol. Can't wait to read more.

7. OMG Thank you!

8. When I was a child, we did Easter egg hunts in the park by my house. Now I’m doing egg hunts with my children to hopefully make memories for them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.