Dorm Price Adjustments

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd_admin, Nov 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Along with this update we have also decreased the prices of dorms. This will make it it easier for newer players to get started and will benefit the community as a whole

We will also be refunding players the difference in dorm costs that have recently purchased in the past 2 weeks. The difference will automatically appear on your account as well as a message from us stating the amount you received.

2.  gotcha 

3. Sweet cheaper dorms go ATA!!!!!!

4. Thanks for nothing.

5. What about our current devalued tutors?

6. What about the old lcbc?

Better then nothing I guess.. Thank you

7. Our current tutors will never sell. My entire bank account is frozen in worthless tutors.

8. Thanks! It's something.

9. Thanks at least for that. My club member just went lc at old prices with real cash. Understandably he's devastated

10. When will this happen ? I havent seen any adj yet

11. So lmfao two weeks? I spent billions on dorms months ago where did those money I spent on credits going to go? 

12. I haven't spent any money on dorms in months...lame!!

13. 2 weeks!? What about me? 19 days..!!! U have made my efforts to reach LCBC gone for nothing..!!

14.  that's all you got ATA? Why not everyone?

15.  spend on snacks and light beer. No reason to dwell on the past. The goals worth our focus lie in the future.

16. Why not change it back  everything is fucked staying where they are

17. Should make everyone pupil-less, and give the pupils the full amount back--- so everyone can drop to appropriate prices making it easier to rebuild the community.

Also, thank you for my money back. When I see it.

18. I LCBC'd 8 days ago. And I bought 12 dorms then.  I'm a bit less grumpy now. 

19. Last two weeks? That doesn't help me  fucking crooks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.