Do you want free stuff?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Bumble, Apr 3, 2020.

1. I can't leave my house and I'm bored as hell so leave a good joke or a nice memory you have with PIMD
    ๐Ÿ’–
    I'll choose a bunch of people to gift random furni/bb items too. Stay home โœŒ๏ธ

2. I like different kinds of teamwork I've witnessed on this app tbh. Whether it's club admins working together to solve an issue, people gathering information to find POTD and/or make a guide for forums, people working together in a system war... It's nice to witness people coming together for a common goal, even if said goal is something as miniscule as unlocking PPA.

Rizky, Syl95, Bumble and 2 others like this.
  3. Im not a joker so just a nice pimd memory. I won 999 and 499 while opening to box consecutively. Yeah

Bumble likes this.
  4. I agree! ๐Ÿ’–

Muschi likes this.
  5. I love the memories I make with finding new friends who accept me. I have agoraphobia so my social outlet is through this game. I have so many friends now and Its helped me mentally.

Bumble likes this.
  6. So jealous ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’–

7. That's awesome, I'm happy for you ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–

8. Iโ€™ve definitely met a lot of cool people here.

Itโ€™s the small interactions sometimes that help you meet people you wouldโ€™ve never thought youโ€™d be friends with. Like one of my good friends on here I met through the PvP portion of the GoT Hunt. I kept hitting her and we eventually met in a flash battle cat club and slowly became friends.

Bumble likes this.
  9. Best friendship origin story ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’–

10. When shards came out and i accidentally types sharts instead and now i can't stop.

Kefo, Lumina74, Day and 1 other person like this.
  11. I solidly laughed at this for a few minutes oh my god ๐Ÿ’€

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  12. I remember meeting a person who thought was kind of cool who turned out to be a person that I canโ€™t wait to see online everyday now! I know heโ€™s busy because heโ€™s working overtime due to the demands in society.. so we cannot really talk as much as we did but whenever we do... it gets into a long conversationโ€”how we end the conversation is if either one of us just passes out.

13. I have a few that come to mind. Nice interactions, forum fights, and trades that come to mind, but one time I got my antdude plush (worth about 150+ bentos) for really cheap.

I was looking in campus and some trading alt was advertising stuff. I checked their showcase and saw that dream item in their showcase. I had no idea what to offer because I had no bentos but I asked what they'd take. They said 3 bentos.
    But I had no bentos, so I asked them if they wanted anything else, and to hold onto it for me.

They might have said yes, but I don't remember. But either way I went around feverishly asking for loans and selling stuff, and in no time, I had the bentos to offer so I went back to them. The plush was gone. I asked them what happened, and they said they'd sold it for a 4mcs single they liked or some shit. I begged them to tell me who they sold it to, or what they remember about the person.

They told me who they sold it to, and I messaged them but they said they had bought it as a gift for their rs and that if I wanted to buy it, I'd have to talk to their rs and give them something they preferred.

So I did just that, I went to their rs and told them they could pick basically anything in my showcase that they wanted more that I could trade for the plush.
    The plush was 3mcs, and so for some reason a cute 4mcs single was seen as a fair exchange. They said they were collecting sheep, and I had Helga the Sheep, a fairly cute and old 4mcs item maybe worth 7 bentos at most.

Gratefully I accepted. The crazy amount of luck involved in that trade still gets me keen.

1) stupid trader somehow gets cute top-10 item for <3o
    2) trader tells me their client's in game name
    3) client doesn't know what the item is worth or have an inkling about its true value
    4) a non-trader who just accepted a gift from her rs
    a) was willing to trade
    b) also had no idea about its worth, and
    c) was collecting one of the few decent 4mcs items I had
    5) The item passed through the hands of 3 people who had no idea that it might even be worth more than 1/20th of its actual price.
    6) I get it before any other keen traders

14. The game is really good, downloaded it earlier and it's hard to put it down now haha xD I like everything about it.

15. Yesterday I saw a guy spill all his Scrabble letters on the road. I asked him, โ€œWhatโ€™s the word on the street?โ€

16. Last Halloween, when someone in forum held a contest for the best/worst (depends on how you see it ๐Ÿ˜‚) joke about Halloween. I was very surprised that my very bad joke won ๐Ÿ˜‚
    (the joke was : where do vampire college girls go shopping? They go to Forever21... )

17. staying home is so boring ๐Ÿ˜” lonely times โœŒ๐Ÿ˜—

18. i have anxiety so PIMD makes me feel like i'm popular because all the noobs follow me and i'm like ๐Ÿ˜” it really be like that

19. it eez what it eez