Do and Don'ts on PIMD

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rosey228, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Ok first never say bad words on campus or you will be silenced which means no club chatting or pm,NOTHIN!Ok you can follow and pm and join clubs!When u follow ppl and they follow you back you can pm!When ur offline the dot on ur profile has no Color but when ur on it's greenN try to be safe think who ur talkin to and kids please get off this is for adults we need to keep this app safe and cleanLove everyone!

2. Okayineveractuallythoughtaboutallthis!thankyousomuchforshowingmethisiloveyousomuch,iwasreallyconfusedonwhatishoulddointhisgame.

3. When your offline it is red...

4. Tells kids to get off app to keep it safe and clean.

In a rp club.

You're a stupid noob. Delete the app and never come back because you suck. Please.

5. Warrior it's gray.  you need to update pimd.

6. It is red and please don't call kids that they are just curious I was too and I will admit it

7. Oops meant Gray lol

8. So now you're a kid too? I can't understand you...

9. IM NOT A KID IM TRYIN TO BE SAFE AND MAKE SURE NO ONE GETS HURT OR LEARNS SOMETHING THEY AREN'T SPOSE TOO SO EITHER JUST LEAVE OR BE NICE

10.  I still don't think people realise most pervs are adults....

The term pedo exists and is used so much for a reason...

 <-- Pedobear for those without imagination 

11. OMGITSOKAYROSEYIKNOWWHATYOUMEANITSLIKETHEYDONTEVENHAVESOULS.I COMPLETELYUNDERSTANDWHATYOUAREGOINGTHROUGHRIGHTNOWANDIJUSTWISHTHEYWOULDSHUTUPBECAUSETHEYARESOMEANTOYOU!!!!

12. I thank you guys for lookin at this for the real reason

13. Don't spam forums

14. LOLCJS!!! 

15. Waste of cyber paper making this thread. 53 pixels of a tree were harmed in the making of this rubbish

16. Says the idiotic OP who's in a fucking 'dirty RP' club.

Safe and clean? Really?

17. Im under 17 , and i know whats safe and whats danger , so mind your stupid ads business