EVENT Diamonds and Hearts

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Ashe, Jan 28, 2022.

1. [​IMG]

πŸ’This year is all about shine and opulence! πŸ’

[​IMG]

They say diamonds are forever, but the same can't be said for this event. You have until 12PM PST February 15th!!

V-Dates!

Fall in love with our special Valentine's Plunder Date Promos! These will apply to Parties from now forward until:
    12 PM Pacific Time on Tuesday, the 15th of February!

[​IMG]

Just 4 U:
    ☞ Yes, you will 100% need an RS for this promo.
    ☞ No, You can only have one Date active at a time.
    ☞ Yes, it stacks with Care Packs (among other things) for MAX gains.
    ☞ No, once again, Marcie still won't RP with you but Will might (jk he won't either).

Relationship Leaderboard

That's right! The best way to show off your compatibility, the Relationship Leaderboard is back!!

So grab your best boo!

[​IMG]
    Until you find out y'all have poor compatibility and need to move on.

We're bringing back those Cheesy Valentine's Cards that you had to buy for everyone in your class when you were younger, but this time you and your RS are charged with trying to show off how many you folks can collect!

β₯ As you work together and collect Cheesy Valentine's Cards, you will have to up the ante with really amassing your collections.

β₯ When you're ready to commit, you can hit the player TheDollarStore (NO SPACES)!

β₯ Once you hit the store, you won't just transform your current Cheesy Valentine's Card hunt drops to Cheesy Card Collections, you will also receive EXTRA CARDS based on how ✨ compatible ✨ you and your RS really are! This compatibility bonus will decide how many drops (Cheesy Card Collections) you get!

To be clear, you need to find and hit the right Dollar store for the best deals on as many cards as you can get. (No one needs to know where your collection came from). Small or capital letters don't matter but DON'T USE SPACES!

Just so there's no confusion, here is how you can find it:

[​IMG]

Now that you've found the store, it's time to hit it! Doing this will give you a Compatibility Rating on your RS, which will affect how many of the new drops (Cheesy Card Collections) you get. Here's the rundown on how your drops are calculated:

Please Note! There is a cap on how many of your Cheesy Valentine's Cards will be converted into Cheesy Card Collections, regardless of how many you and your RS have combined. If you only have 10 and your RS has 1000, you won't suddenly have 1010 X your Compatibility Bonus.

It takes two~πŸ’•

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

RECAP!!
    [​IMG]
    β₯ You and your RS will still collect your own hunt drops (Cheesy Valentine's Cards) like usual.
    β₯ Hitting the TheDollarStore will take your amounts of Cheesy Valentine's Cards and turn them into Cheesy Card Collections!
    β₯ After hitting the TheDollarStore you will still keep the same amount of Cheesy Valentine's Cards in addition to your new Cheesy Card Collections.
    β₯ You only get one compatibility bonus! If you think you can do better, you will need to find a new RS!
    β₯ After hitting the TheDollarStore you will need to collect MORE Cheesy Valentine's Cards to transform more of them. You can't keep switching RSes to change the same cards you own into more collections.
    β₯ The player with the most Cheesy Card Collections by the end of the event tops the Leaderboard!

But ASHE, you say! What if you have so much love in your heart for too many people?
    [​IMG]
    (And totally not because you're looking for a better excuse to ditch a low compatibility RS)

We gotchu there too! For this entire event, relationship requests are completely FREE!

Event Premium Parties

[​IMG]

We're bringing back some limited-time event-exclusive Premium Parties this Valentine's Day!

Here's the deets:
    - These are temporary and will be gone at the end of the event.
    - Each Party will cost a certain number of Fashionable Invites to start.
    - Each Fashionable Invite will cost 5 ECs and will be available at the Store. The Invites are also a super rare drop from the Event Boxes too ;)
    - Each Party will be a bit more challenging than the last, so best of luck to those who are able to unlock the final one! Because of the increasing difficulty in party tiers, it is very possible that you won't succeed at a harder party. Good luck!
    - Yes, each Party must be unlocked by completing the Party preceding it.
    - As with more challenging Parties, the rewards are even sweeter than white chocolate smothered in sugar molasses fairy dust.

[​IMG]
    1 Fashionable Invite for 5 ECs

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I know I used this gif before, but indulge me for my efforts of adding the text to it.

Pet Styles

Pet Styles available through the Pet Styles Shop and Pet Skins Box!
    [​IMG]

Valentine's Day Furniture Box

[​IMG]

That up there is the Valentine's Day Furniture Box which you can earn through the Daily Stories throughout this event! This can be opened with the regular Amazing Furniture Key.

Like our other seasonal furniture boxes, this one contains Valentine's-themed furniture which you can earn exclusively throughout the event and never again until next year!

Furniture

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These gem-studded pieces will be available through Diamond Keepsake Boxes, the Valentine's Day Furniture Box, and the Furniture Store!

[​IMG]
    Diamond Keepsake Box

Angelic Romance Shard Box

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Available in the Store exclusively until February 8th at 12 PM Pacific Time!

At 149 ECs to open, these Angelic Romance Shard Boxes will drop at least 800 Angel Feather Shards.

Reminder! As usual, you will need to purchase the BASE version of the avi before you will be able to purchase the VIP version!

[​IMG]

Who says you need wings to fly? That being said, we'll still give y'all some. ;) These soarin' avis below will be available in the Store until March 1st at 12 PM Pacific Time!

Tier 1

[​IMG]

Tier 2

[​IMG]

Tier 3

[​IMG]

Angelic Romance Offers

[​IMG]
    Once you purchased the VIP version of the avatar (note: Once again, you need to purchase the base version FIRST), you might want to check out Molly's Offers for an extra special gift from us~

IMPORTANT NOTE: This special offer is ONLY available until the END OF THIS HUNT, that means ONLY UNTIL 12 PM Pacific Time on Tuesday, the 15th of February! So even though the avis will be around longer, the offers will NOT!

[​IMG]
    All my love to you folks this year~

#1 [ATA]Ashe, Jan 28, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2022
  2. Okay Idek anymore but it’s something ig🌚

3. YEP. I love it - damnit

Perdita, UnholyDivinity and PicoBear like this.
  4. idk if i love it or hate it tbh-

karmakillz, Diona, suki and 12 others like this.
  5. LOVE ❀️

Noblesse, Mii, Monica3961 and 2 others like this.
  6. Okay

TrainOfThots and LeeJarrett like this.
  7. Love these

jaylnn23 likes this.
  8. It's good mixed feelings but right step and yeah happy vday folks

Aorcashi likes this.
  9. Cool! I'm interested in what this special offer is. πŸ‘€

YenTheSweetHeart likes this.
  10. yay it’s almost vday… i <3 being single

11. Yes! That is it just yes those shard avis 😍

TrainOfThots likes this.
  12. oH man I love the shard avis

13. Here 4 Mamamoo ty

TheChillPixel, Noblesse, suki and 5 others like this.
  14. Dat Hwasa tho

TheChillPixel, Noblesse, suki and 6 others like this.
  15. Beautiful 😍😍😍😍

16. THIS IS SO HOT