Delete avis..

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Grimreaper-Barbie, Jun 7, 2020.

1. I would like to have the option to delete or hide the avis we don’t want\like. Would anyone else like that option? Or no? I have so many i don’t like, it would be easier to not see or have them. 😊

2. I don’t think you’d want to delete them 😮 You might want to use them in the future.

But as for hiding them, I’d say it’s a similar idea to having “favorites”, which a few players have suggested.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  3. You can select avis as your favorites thru your items section in your profile page, but it seems not working anyway. You'll still need to search for them. Hope they will work on it.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  4. I don’t think it’s intended to be used in the way that most players have thought. Favorites in showcases won’t organize them in your main display for avatars.

5. I equip avatars through my Items section on profile rather than through the traditional avi "carousel" so I don't have to scroll so much. My Items section still have pages in it but I know some other versions of PIMD has changed it to look like the showcase, with a search engine. Either way the Items section is much quicker and doesn't involve deleting avis.

Krz, Day and Maddi_Matsu like this.