Daily Rewards?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Rosabella_Marionette, Jun 8, 2019.

1. who would love for daily rewards to be added into this game next update? Because EC is hard to get. And im broke to buy. Easy to get doctor's note and money but extra credits...

2. No. Your daily rewards are lite boxes.

3. There already are daily rewards. 2 lite boxes for successfully completing 2 parties.

4. I too am broke but you don't really need ecs to play the game. Just farm jobs, get lucky on spinner, or do them offers. It just be like that sometimes, sadly.

ps. easy way to get ecs is avatar trading v2

5. no support

6. My daily rewards come in the form a of laughter whenever I read threads like this. Silly goose! Don't you know that your words/suggestions fall on blind eyes until you're at least 40 MCs or a Mod?

7. Support this ...

8. Regardless of their stats and status it's a needless suggestion. Lite boxes are the daily rewards

9. Maybe not daily rewards in a way but if you got could watch a certain amount of videos for EC say 5 or 10 videos equal 1EC that would be cool

10. Pretty sure the Lite boxes as daily rewards has already been stated several times in here. But thanks.
    Didn't say I support the idea or whatever, but I'm sure nobody would complain if it actually happened. Yourself included. Would it still be needless then?

11. You mean like the offer wall that already exists

12. The offer wall only has offers not videos. If you've played a certain game before you cant get EC credit for that game.

13. Offer wall depends on the area and platform you're using. I live in small European country and use iOS and don't have any offers. My friend on Android has some offers but they still can't compare to abundance availble in US area.

14. Videos... are a type of offer... you can get video offers sometimes

Sometimes they have surveys on there as well

15. Everytime I go in it only shows games which I cant do anything with because I've played them before installing this one. But I was saying more if they added videos along side offers I know several big games who do something similar and don't lose money

16. ATA has no control over the types of offers given. Another company does that. So ATA couldn't do a video option themselves even if they wanted because it's all down to the ad provider (which in this case is Fyber)

So if you want this to happen you need to contact Fyber's support team

17. I was just throwing it out there as a suggestion. Half the time my ads on here don't work so it wouldnt benefit me but just an idea

18. No support. The lite boxes are tech daily rewards.

19. I'm reiterating what others have said.

Of course if they gave more no one would complain. I'm saying that i doubt they would implement more free daily rewards. Timer boxes and spins could also be considered daily freebies.

Ecs are supposed to be easy to get. They are also unnecessary and can easily play without them.