[Contest] Emoji Scavenger Hunt

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Monsieur, Apr 27, 2019.

1. ATTENTION!

Since I'm feeling a little generous, I thought that it would be amazing if there would be more players to support this hunt till the end of line. So I'm giving bentos and this hunt furnitures up for grabs!

Contest

It's super duper late but its time for an emoji scavenger hunt PIMD-errs! :)

How to join

Simply find the hidden knight emoji on the picture above and gift or message me the answer until the end of this hunt
    #Don'tSpoilTheGame

You can also check out the link of the picture here

Winners

5 lucky winners with the correct answer will be receiving bentos plus current hunt furnitures!
    Isn't it exciting?

2. Circled my guess in purple. This was difficult!

Edit: OH fuçk i didnt read where to submit. Removed the photo. Welp. ty victoria for being ominous enough to make me reread

3. That's where i thought it was too but that photo hurts my eyes i can't look at it too long

4. #DontSpoilTheGame
    ?

5. I have at least one more location I think it might be at, but if it isn't the one I posted or the back-up I have in mind then I'm at a loss :(

6. Think i found it lol 

7. I think I see it? Oof, oh well. Great game. I want more and even worse eye damaging pics to up the difficulty.

8. How many guesses can we have because I found two possible locations

9. Only one

10. Btw, announcement of winners will be on the start of next hunt. Ty to those participating!

11. That was kinda easy

12. Last 2 days.