Complained in forums —> Got a better one

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Seriously, May 28, 2019.

1. Nah ATA didn’t give me something better. Just wanted to brag about my bb luck ig. Got a better avi this time. 40%/40%. Still a guy but that’s ok. He’s cool looking. Anyways, what’s your favorite thing about summer? (Cause I know there’s another luck thread around here somewhere)
    See what happens when you pour the milk before the cereal @Sloth

2. THIS

3. I got to clean up the organs of a fallen chipmunk my elderly, one eyed cat took down.

4. Potentially dying from a hurricane?

5. Poor chippet monk.

There are so many in my neighborhood. Luckily my cat is indoor. I brought home a flower yesterday and she's been playing w it so much, it's like her first interaction w nature

6. Sounds like you've got a cool cat, eh? ?

7. My fav summer thing is that it’s not winter

8. O my fav summer thing, right. Um. I went walking around my neighborhood yesterday and judged everyone's houses w a friend. My sandal also grated against the inside of my toe so it hurt to walk and he ended up piggy-backing me home. Was fun and I donut do any of those things in winter.

9. It makes me content that she’s still moving around and can see out of her one eye.

10. A cool room :)

11. Wednesday, your kitty nonstop playing with a flower sounds adorable. I planted my kitties a little mini garden inside in some flower (ex-wine) boxes and it's their favorite thing ever.

I love summer! All of it. Especially swimming and the beach. I'm currently suffering from lobster skin from a glorious weekend of refusing to go inside. Oops. :lol:

12. My favorite thing about summer is I work less since i work at an school xD

13. Your summer is still my winter 

14. Summer is horrid. Too hot

15. Sorry you don’t live in the Tundra ?