Club Walls

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Seriously, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Yo. I figured (haha) to post here before sending a help ticket. Idk if y’all have done club walls but I’ll just describe it anyways.

So you’re doing your club wall. All is swell. Your Pres sends a message to ya (in cc or pms) about what he/she also wants on it. You open it up and you’re like cool, I’ll add it under this. You go back to your club wall and everything you recently added is no longer there. It’s back to “Under construction” or “New club. All is welcome”.

Well anyways I’d like some sort of update for that. That way when you open your pms and back out all your stuff is still there when you get back.
    (Yeah I get you can push the whatever button to save it then go to your pms but people forget ?‍♀️)

Bring on the opinions 

2. Uhm maybe try not to go to pms while you're on edit mode?

3. Some people send PM's while others are editing with ideas or things needed added, so people do have a very legit reason to go to PM's

4. You could also copy-paste before checking those pms. Or just save and then check

5. I used to have a cc club and I am the one who design and edit walls. This rarely happens to me because, 1) I copy-paste it everytime I add anything, and lastly 2) I save before checking pms

6. Some people forget though, or maybe they needed whatever was in PM's so they thought it would stay while they clicked away

7. Support

8. I kinda understand where you're coming, that must feel frustrating but ion think it's necessary to make a whole update for a lil mistake or slip ngl. Just copy-paste or save next time :)

9. You ever typed a whole essay, your computer crashed and you lost it because you didn't hit save?
    Smh. Just hit save.
    There's already a solution to this. I would prefer ATA focus their time and money on other things.

11. I 100% understand where you’re coming from. Support

12. Requesting lock

13. Computers in the 90s taught us how to avoid this problem. Save early, save often.

14. Ha...
    And I can't stress this enough
    Ha

15. ??

16. inb4 lock