Club members trolling forums

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by xoxoMamaMyz, May 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So alot of y'all don't generally see me on forum but alot of y'all know of my club and what we're about. I've had some issues with members attacking other members on forums. I have handled it I do believe but if u notice my club name attached to someone attacking forum members please message me and let me know. That's not who I am and that's not what my club is about. Sorry for my members attacking hopefully it won't happen again. Have a great day everyone 

2. I don’t know anything about your club

5. You sound like a buzz kill

6. Seeing as you’re likely talking about Ate_Em you shouldn’t have to apologize over a child acting out.

7. Irrelevant

9. The only forum member I see in her club is ATE_EM

10. That’s who she is talking about lol

11. Didn’t read comments before posting

12. I know I shouldn't he should but since I'm club president and he's carrying my club name I felt like I should apologize. Sorry y'all thats just who I am.

13. I mean just kick him?

14. I mean if he’s kinda a jerk or whatever (don’t know what happened) then give him a warning. If that doesn’t work kick him ?‍♀️

15. Thank you for taking the time out of your own day to deal with your childish member, I know I appreciate it. : )

16. Put him in SFW

18. No problem hun I did warn him and he said he'd stop. But if he doesn't I will have to kick.

19. Farm my own member? Never ever heard of that. I don't believe in attacking anyways I try to solve stuff without farming,or more drama.

20. Who’s the person I got you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.