Cheaters-What Would You Do?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by *JillianClaireOlson (01), Aug 31, 2011.

1. If your boyfriend/girlfriend/cousin was cheating on you, what would you do?

2. Why did u out cousin

3. Why did u put cousin

4. Lol in animes that happens though, so it might be a Japanese thing, who knows?

5. But if I got cheated on I would get that show cheaters to find out what happening

6. I WOULD KILL ONE, TIE THE OTHER TO THE DEAD CORPSE BY ALL LIMBS BUT ONE ARM AND GIVE THEM A SAW THEN SET THE HOUSE ON FIRE 

7. cousin???  why cousin?

8. ... I'll probably kill em both

Lmao.

Jk

9. Honestly, the best way to deal with cheaters is make them feel like you don't depend on them, like you never did. Show them that you can move on and that they missed out on what they gave up when they decided to cheat.

I had to deal with a cheater before. Sad to say he was my best friend before we dated, but that didn't seem to matter to him. I just made it seem like I could live without him and he was just another fish in the sea. I know it's hard but that's what you have to do. Second thing you have to do, don't go back to them. Even if they want you back I would advise you not to. That will only cause more heart break.

10. I put cousin in an attempt at humor. I laughed. Goal reached. And how is moving on even possible?

11. Cousin? She might live in Kentucky

12. Cousin.... Ew, wtf

13. if my bf cheated on me i wouldnt say anything to him, i would make out with his best friend 