Celebrations

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Wesday, May 5, 2019.

1. I am conflicted. I got invited to a cinco de mayo party and i want to go because i want to go out and do fun things but i also donut want to go because i know i will have a terrible time. Am sad.

Anyway, happy cinco de mayo, what are your plans? If any.

2. You will never know how you feel if you don't go. Maybe it will be fun. If you don't like it, just go home.

3. Why do you think you'll have a terrible time?

4. Go for it, it's a celebration!

5. One of my exes will be there and it's mostly people I donut know. And there's only gonna be tequila and i hate tequila with a passion

6. Hnnnn maybe. I'm feeling swayed despite my better judgement

7. Ooh, that sounds like a bad mix.
    Have you looked into any other parties or celebrations you can attend? :)

8. most people ik don't celebrate cinco de mayo. Other option would be going to a bar alone which i have done before but i'm not sure if i'm feeling that today :/

9. I've never done that but it seems like it would he uncomfortable.

10. There's only one bar i do that at tbh and ik the bartenders. And there are lots of ppl who go there solo and arcade games and a dance floor so it's easy to talk to ppl. Otherwise ya i'm sure it would uncomfortable af

11. I forgot it was cinco de mayo so I have no plans :/

12. AREN'T YOU HISPANIC, THOUGH? this isn't even a celebration for my ppls and i am upset.

13. Get drunk asf and everything will be okay until you gotta go home then you have a problem

14. I go to bars alone all the time ? I kind of like it. If you feel too uncomfortable, you can always leave. ? No one you have to get a ride from/give a ride to or worry about.

I bought queso, tamales and tequila! :D And maybe people are coming over maybe not. It's Sunday, so I don't want to try too hard whether it's Cinco de Mayo or not, haha.

15. What is queso?

16. I- uh o.o The best stuff ever. Haha, it's melted cheese you dip tortilla chips in. Today's choice also has jalepeños and onions and stuffs. So yummy. ?

17. How does Wednesday not know about queso but I do?

18. I am not familiar w mexican/latin food at all

19. It’s not that bad actually. Most people let you be, try to socialize or just buy you drinks lol

I mean that’s been my experience so idk then lol