Catfishing

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Inimical, May 16, 2020.

1. What is the point in catfishing?

Especially for women when many dudes will legit fuck anything?๐Ÿ’€

Seriously, you should never be ashamed to be who you are. Who cares if someone judges you or calls you fat, skinny, ugly, flat, gross, or whatever insult they might use.

YOU ARE who YOU ARE. Be PROUD of YOURSELF. Take PRIDE in BEING YOURSELF.

Shit, ugly girls need love too๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

2. I was friends w a girl on here for a while who catfished. She pretended to be a guy because she felt people were nicer to her when she didn't let on her actual gender. She also thought she was trans tho and then changed her mind and realized she was just a lesbia and came out as a girl before she quit the app

3. That's sad tbh. People are nicer to women on here. Y'all get free shit, while we struggle๐Ÿ˜ฉ

4. So that explains @BlessedWRLD @MyPupilLovesRP

5. Period ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

6. Why do men catfish? Especially when girls will legit fรปck anything?

Barbwyre likes this.
  7. Why is this being bumped is the real question

Joy and xStarfire like this.
  8. the real question is why do guys hatfish๐Ÿค”

9. I don't generally think cat fishing has anything to with men... I think it's more of a lack of self-acceptance ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” and some peeps struggle and have to work on that I guess... for peeps like that it's more than just "be proud of yourself or who you are" but a longer process, catfishing definitely won't help them with that though m8

10. Because people feel entitled to tell their opinions and/or try to break someone down to make themselves feel better. People donโ€™t want their lives/body. They rather be someone else.

11. Cat fishing is fun and relaxing. You can do it on a boat, on a dock, or in a chair by a nice lake. Itโ€™s a sport for all seasons and ages.

Butt likes this.