Bruh Moment

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by THE_DOC_, Jun 4, 2019.

1. What’s your biggest bruh moment

2. Actually it’s my thread so I’m 1st

3. Bruh.. that was your 100th post. You used it on me bruh. Appreciate ya bruh. I'll never forget this bruh.

4. Ofc I did cuz i ️you

5. I got android.. idk what emoji you just put.

6. Sometimes I can't even see my own emojis.

7. Bruh.. what's wrong with my emojis?

8. Take an L.Can you see this️?

9. No, I can't.  Feels like a Black Mirror episode tbh, where I'm the main character and I'm losing my mind cause i can't interpret a blank emoji.

10. am i too smart to understand these new terms? or am i too stupid?

11. Too smart ig

12. When I realized urban dictionary started assigning expressions to certain demographics, bruh

14. Our university had a huge basketball game that everyone was all hype for because 1) we were going against our biggest rival and 2) Obama came to watch the game and was supporting our uni instead of the other. We were confident af cus we had a player that had mad game, and so naturally everyone's eyes were on him.

I sht you not, 30 seconds into the game, he grabs the ball, trips, and his Nike shoes split open.

We were so shocked that for a whole minute we just fell silent.

Bruhhhh

It's bad that we were relying on him to carry the team but damn, he really yeeted 30 seconds in.

We took an L lmao

Ever since that day tho, he would make an effort to show me he wasn't wearing Nikes, so as not to split them open again lmao

15. I have a bruh moment whenever I see mini mess up their quoting

16. Bruhhhh

17. This is such a huge bruh moment