Bringing a little happiness to forums!

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Gtfo, May 8, 2019.

1. So like I’m going to start this out with I am one of the luckiest guys ever, all the dumb stupid things you come up with make me smile oh so hard. I’m so lucky to be able to say my best friend is mah girlfriend. I’m so PUZZLED on how we got here, but I’m totally fine with it because you really do make me so happy...sometimes! I wasn’t expecting any of this and like who tf sends a package to make them do a puzzle literally took me forever people! But it’s the small things like that, that make me smile :) I know like we got our ups and downs but I appreciate everything you do and all the effort you put into these ideas you make me CRY. So like for all you readers out there majority of the puzzle was a link to a playlist which I decided to listen to at work today, and like as my boss walks in I didn’t know how to react as Miley Cyrus adore was playing, so miss Jill I’d just like to give a big thank you for embarrassing the heck out of me you STUPIDHEAD. Also if you’ve made it this far are gushers candy or a snack??? You really are so beautiful INSIDE AND OUT. As I’m writing this I keep burying my head into the blanket and like you smell so good! I can’t wait to see what our future has in store for us and like see you in Jamaica dawg!

So like here’s me ruining the idea that would have been oh so funny!

Hey babe  so I hope this doesn’t feel like to short or rushed I wanted to write it out last night but like I was busy! But I’ll start it out with I love you, as if you don’t hear it enough but I’m so happy with where we are at and can’t even like come up w the words to describe how much you mean to me. We’ve had our ups and downs but I wouldn’t have it any other way rn. I’m so excited to see how far we go and like see how much weirder you can make me. I can truthfully say I’d do anything for you within reason I know you Cali girls have quite the dreams I AINT no genie in a bottle. My favorite thing is just staring into your eyes and watching you smile, you donut understand how perfect you are and I’m like so so so so lucky to have you. All the small weird memories I can’t imagine creating w anyone else and I’m so happy how weird I can be and here you are still knocking on my door! I just want you to know how much I appreciate you for putting up with my nonsense! Anyways hi I hope this makes you happy. I love you long time. 

Buwbuw and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  2. Luv u too

4. Failed yikers welp someone else can fix it

Buwbuw and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  5. Pimd love isn’t real you know

6. Pimd love is like backpage love

7. Good thing we met on a gay dating app

9. Adorable, I wish you two the best ?

10. I came to this post thinking there would be some happy inspirational or funny shit. Was disappointed until I saw your reply.

11. Yay they released a new episode of my favourite forum series :D

12. Hi, I have fixed the post images :)
    The pillow is super cute.

13. Thanks but I’m still depressed

Buwbuw likes this.