Brave

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Wesday, Jun 23, 2019.

1. I was just thinking about it and cats are very brave for how tiny they are. My cat has literally cornered full-sized adult humans with her insane meow and aggression. Why are humans such pùssies and why are cats so much better? The end.

2. You agree with me, whether you want to admit it or not. No human lover would post as many cat memes as you do

3. Cats are definitely fierce predators! They are built for war- they are quick, they have sharp teeth and claws, they are smart, graceful and fearless. Cats will be conning me into supplying them with everything they need and want for the rest of my life.

4. I'm honestly so impressed by everything my cat does. Everytime she jumps onto the table, several feet higher than her, I feel inadequate af. Her bravery knows no bounds and she would fùck up everyone who threatened her or die trying. Cats are just too great, I love all of them.

5. Because I don't want to get scratched

6. Just saying put me in a ring with a cat I’ll pin that four legged dweeb faster than Alicia went to wonderland

7. 1. Dood I'd destroy you if you dared harm a precious kitty
    2. I hope you said alicia on purpose and don't actually think that's her name

8. Nyani?!

Buwbuw and -Noob-With-Boobs- like this.
  9. I approve.

10. Prove it

11. Kitties are so fierce. I'm often quite jelly. ?

12. I got rid of my night light. 

13. Yay

14. Donut judge me or anything but I still keep my hallway light on most of the time when I sleep w/o my gf. I get insomnia and the dark scares me

15. I would never judge you, qt. Your kitty cat will protecc you, donut worry.

16. But I never

17. I watched some boxing videos on yt I highly doubt you’d “destroy” me. It is her name sorry you haven’t gotten to know the real her.

18. My cats a cold blooded mouse killer