Book Club

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Wesday, May 22, 2019.

1. Yo lettuce start a PIMD book club. If you want something to read w other ppl and tacobout it, join me. Am currently going to start reading Orson Scott Card's Pathfinder series. If this kicks off, then when I/other ppl are done reading it someone else could choose what we read

2. I love reading. Books make you smart.

I've just found The Canterbury Tales amongst one of my moving boxes and it's pretty good. Like the MCU before movies ever existed.

Oh shizz my bad.. thought it was like a suggestion thread. My bad. Should really start reading the whole thread thingie.

3. Count me in

4. Lmao you're cute. I shall read those another time

5. Yay. I'll probably start reading the first chapter tonight but I won't post spoilers/what's happening to chat about until others have said they've started reading

6. Wait nvm ? I may just end up reading chapter reviews to catch up 

7. Lmao otay. That works too. As long as someone talks about it w me haha

8. You got a physical copy?

9. I bought it off kobo for cheap (it's like kindle but Canadian.) I downloaded the app off the app store and read the books on my phone

10. Wait, lemme order it first. :(

11. How many books in this series?

12. Three

13. Yay! Okay I can wait if there are ppl who want to

14. Tell-Tale Heart

15. I'm just going to order the first one, though, in case I am not super into the series. :)

16. Yeah I've only bought the first one for the same reason. So if it's meh we can just set the series aside and someone else can choose the next book sooner

Edit: He's the dude who wrote Ender's Game btw if anyone was interested but hesitant about reading a book that might suck. I think he's very talented and he's won many awards

17. Sounds good. :3

18. Fudge it, I'm in.

19. YAY

20. I should really get into reading more again. I'll look into this one. I need a new good scifi read