Begging Strategy

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by CutiePeach, Apr 20, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You may be surprised to see how many people are willing to give away valuable items just by asking. Here is my strategy:
    1. Ask for items in campus
    2. Ask for items in pub
    3. If you’re out of speakers, post on players’ walls from from campus or pub.
    4. Use wall links to cast your net far and wide. You never know who will be a generous donor!

⚠️Keep in mind!⚠️
    Don’t offer anything in exchange for gifts as this can be perceived as scamming if you don’t follow through!

Just ask for gifts, and move on if they say no. 🤗

2. I saw you asking for chibis on someone’s wall 💀

Aei, Lite and CutiePeach like this.
  3. 💀

CutiePeach likes this.
  4. Sounds like someone I would encounter downtown on the sidewalk with a little empty cup.

5. I like how you posted this on your small alt account what a lovely way to take advantage of some of the genuinely nice players on the game

Aei, Lumi, Seriously and 5 others like this.
  6. Not sure how this is taking advantage of anyone. Like I said I don’t offer anything in return so it’s not like I’m scamming anyone with false promises. 😶

7. Isn't there enough beggar's

8. No one said you’re scamming or offering anything in return. It’s taking advantage of peoples kind nature earn your items 🙄

Aei, Lumi, Seriously and 2 others like this.
  9. Do you just make new alts and start over, so they always look like new players?

Lite, CutiePeach and Hana like this.
  10. This is not it 😔🤚

Aei, Lumi and Lite like this.
  11. You posted on my wall I find it revolting that you cant support yourself on this game get a job try that strategy.. How do you think the rest of us have the things we have..There is enough begging on the streets lets not have it start in a game please!!

Aei and Lite like this.
  12. Sorry to have revolted you 🥺

13. I don't understand the strength of the repulsion against people who ask for things.

What is the problem?
    I find it preferable to gambling.
    The homeless are not addicted to begging.
    Begging is not a way of life which has bewitched them.
    They are not psychologically "dependant" on others' generosity, only physically dependant due to other circumstances.

Furthermore this game has no necessities. Nobody could ever truly be dependant on others for items. If anyone ever asks for an item, it is not as though they are asking for food.

It is always optional. Your generosity, here, is unburdened by the spectre of human mortality. It is just people who want more stuff.

Give or not, it doesn't matter. This is a game.

Reee and BrattyKitty like this.
  14. Kefo here spitting facts.

15. Also,
    I recall prior to 2016 when items were seen as completely useless by most people on the game and trading was a niche activity, we really were a small community.

Outside of that, people would gift eachother liberally, with no fuss, but now it's an economy and it's your obligation as a good capitalist to trade every item.

But in my eyes, nothing ever changed. Whether it was the rarity of the items which gave them value, or now the miscellaneous bonus, equally as valuable as before but truly, they are superfluous and absurd constructs.

16. Sure, there’s nothing wrong with begging.

But if YOU find truly nothing wrong with it, then why do it on an anonymous little alt? 🤨

Obviously you understand and can perceive why people find the begging gross.

Otherwise what’s the point in hiding, if not to save your main account from embarrassment? 😇

It’s easy to “have no shame” if you go about it like this.
    Your own words, CutiePeach.

Also, idk what the point of making this post was lmao
    No one needs a “strategy” to be a beggar on a game.
    It’s not a complicated game mechanic 💀
    Being a beggar is a career that requires no requirements 😂

Aei, Lumi, Seriously and 3 others like this.
  17. Rather than harassing everyone's profile that you come across in hopes of taking advantage of someones generosity for your pixel hoard, you could idk, just be a decent person, make some friends, and help each other on your pixel quests? 💀

People like you hiding on alt accounts asking for free 💩 rather than learning the market are the exact reason so many people don't help the new players and that is incredibly sad and takes away from the community aspect of this game.

Its embarrassing you want to use people's kindness to your advantage and then call that a "strategy".

Aei, Lumi, Seriously and 2 others like this.
  18. Really begging __is a skem💀
    A skemmer is still on my wall ign is @alkister. Whose alt 🙀

19. The user has received numerous gifts but has none in their showcase… they’re obviously an alt/reseller and are unfairly playing the game which undermines actual new players.

Aei, Cri, Lumi and 2 others like this.
  20. Nothing against what ppl should and should not do to their pixel items here but begging in general is bad. Begging mentality makes you lazy since you don’t work for it and ungrateful since you are also not actually learning the value of anything.

It’s sad you make a forum post about it like it’s worth anyone’s time.

Hana likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.