BBT

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Wesday, Apr 28, 2019.

1. So i bought some bubble tea to perfect my day. I typically get green tea or earl grey w sago. The place i always go to has a lot of add-ons and one that has always caught my eye is "oatmeal." Idk what I was expecting when I ordered it but it is literally just tiny bits of oat and it tastes like i'm drinking the last bit of a cereal bowl. I dun like this and idk why it's a thing.

Tell me your favourite bbt add-ons and what you usually order. If you don’t like bbt what is wrong witchu

2. I’ve had it once because I always wanted to try it. I had like a strawberry smoothie type one it was way too sweet and the syrup from the bobba gave me a headache but I can’t wait to try again and get a regularish tea.

3. I hate bubble tea :( When I first tried it I thought it was a dessert type drink (I was not expecting the weird squishy balls). So it just grossed me out lmao

4. O wow you guys are kidren

5. Yeah the sweeter ones can be a lil gross. In the shops in my city they usually have options so u can choose a real fruit smoothie or the fake powdery syrup stuff if u dun like tea but wants the tapioca or lychee or smthing. I thought all did that for some reason

6. I. Wot. Go retry it with your correct expectations now :( you can get it without the sago balls. A common one is the smaller white tapioca or lychee or pudding or grass jelly or these little popping balls that taste like strawberry syrup or apparently oatmeal or adzuki beans. THERE ARE SO MANY OPTIONS LILY GIVE IT A CHANCE

7. i live on one of the islands of Japan and they have boba coffee and boba coconut milk that i absolutely love !
    i’ve also had boba strawberry milk but it was too sweet for me.

8. Bubble tea is my fave!!! I love milk taro, or matcha, with tapioca boba, low sweetness. If I want one as refreshment, then grape with lychee jelly is fun, or green apple with grape popping boba. Ughh. Now you've given me a craving. :lol:

9. the audacity.

10. The first time I had one, I ended up taking all the boba out because I felt like I was having to eat my drink, lol. Then I somehow became obsessed. I prefer sugar free because the add-ons always add sweetness anyway. I usually get a matcha, chai or herbal tea blends if it's later in the day. I love watermelon smoothies when they're in season. I only like the boba at some places when it's made fresh and isn't too squishy. I also like those passion fruit agar dolphins or strawberry hearts, lychee jellies, and those little popping balls are so fun. Oatmeal seems like a weird add-on to me...

11. I love boba tea omg
    I usually just order the regular one but ask for an extra serving of boba pearls

12. There’s one near me where you can get tiny versions of the bobas and this jelly called Nata Jelly.

13. Og milk tea with pudding jelly.

14. I had to search up bubble tea because I thought it was different from milk tea. So yeah, I love milk tea! Locals don't have weird add-ons like ya'll do but I recommend coffee jelly if you haven't already. :) I usually order that or boba with Wintermelon, Thai, or Green Tea. 50% sugar bc bleh.

15. I dont like bubble tea. What is wrong witchu?

16. I mean. It is different from milk tea. Bbt can be made w milk tea but that's only one version

17. I have no clue what strawberry hearts or agar dolphins are but they sound yums and i want it