Battle List Changes

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -Kitsune-, May 16, 2019.

1. While randomly hitting during PvP, it is very easy to get into a pattern of looking through peoples showcase to see their items of interst (i.e. shattered swords) and not even thinking to look at names or what club the potential opponent is in.

I believe the battle list should be upgraded to remove any players that are in the same club as you or players that are in your friends list.

Also, I think there could be an option added to see how many items of interest that player has from the battle list rather than having to go to their showcase

Just a few suggestions, but thoughts?

2. There’s no time for friends in pvp

3. Considering that not every hunt has a PvP related story I’d say this isn’t really necessary.

4. You’re really committed to the edgy attitude today ?

5. Best quote of 2019

6. What kind of friends don't hit each other?

Lame AF

7. I like hitting my friends. :3

8. O. I'm not supposed to be hitting them?

9. not all clubs are against members hitting other members and some friends are okay with other friends hitting them.
    a bit pointless to remove friends and club members off of the battle list.

10. Jeez my friend list is too long for that

11. if you unintentionally hit a club member, that’s on you for not paying attention. the only part I really agree with is it showing how much of an item each person has without having to go look at their showcase, but that’s only useful for pvp events and they don’t happen that often so... nah.