Bacon

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Wesday, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Why do ppl like it? Whenever veganism is brought up ppl be like 'but bacon tho.' What makes it the superior meat

2. its so beautiful and delicious and- oMG

3. Did you have an òrgasm or smthing

4. I don't understand.

5. I love bacon.

6. Repeat yourself

7. It's crunchy, salty, & smokey. That's why people like it.

8. yes. bacon is the segsiest food to ever exist.

9. Turkey bacon or... ?

10. I like salt and crunch but have never felt an attachment to bacon tbh. When I think salt and crunch I think of potato chips

11. Turkey bacon is not orgãsmic as it resembles a flacid penïs when cooked

12. Hear hear julie. Although I think all bacon looks like a flaccid pènis 100% of the time

13. The grease of potato chips isn't nearly as flavorful as bacon grease though

14. O, I got this.

The perfectly cooked piece of bacon has a nice crunch as you first bite down. The fat should melt in your mouth and, ideally, have the perfect 1:1 ratio with the crunch. It's naturally salty and full of umami, so it pairs perfectly with anything that has green base notes or that is sweet. The fat traps the flavors in your mouth and they longer beautifully, leaving your taste buds satisfied yet craving the next bite.

15. Not regular bacon, it gets hard and stiff

16. You can never go wrong with bacon.. unless you burn it.

17. If you're ever bored, read the Wikipedia page for bacon. I did a few weeks ago and it was extremely interesting. Different countries using different cuts, so what is bacon to Americans is different to Brits, and so on... And all kinds of bacon substitutes, either for vegetarians/vegans or people wanting to be healthier by eating leaner meat or for kosher/halal reasons... And also explains the bacon-fan subculture in the 2010s.

18. o_O

19. I hope because there are a ton of trolls rewriting everything constantly. But I'll look rn and find out either way