aye ata

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -IN-ToEatingPie-, May 26, 2019.

1. Bring back the wars, in which you organize and set up. I prefer you guys setting up stuff

2. Kinda support
    Just let people with experience to organize and to accept if they are wrong.

3. Or the players who sign up can cut them some slack and appreciate the hard work put into them. Just a thought though

6. Ooh shade ? support tho

7. Eventough ATA manage to bring back the beta war, there are always people who complaining about their members being inactive during the war...

8. If I remember correctly they did put something in place for that, was like a restriction or something from joining any more beta wars, or something. They introduced it during the nerf one. My memory is foggy

9. Really? But i don't remember such a thing... i remember ATA make people who inactive during war didn't get the items or rewards.. just it..

10. Mods r in partnership with forum trolls haha

11. Deleted my threaad sooo fast

12. No support on this. Honestly this "be grateful you get anything at all" is a poor mentality to force people to accept. I was part of the war with your team and we won with hard work but no. This war was unfair to a lot of people. The mods knew they would be overwhelmed and decided to go through with it anyways. That does Not exempt them from blame. They need to acknowledge their problems and DEAL with them, not just sweep it under the rug as a mistake. If you can't do something properly, hand it over to somebody who can. Maybe the war should have been on a first come first serve basis so that they could properly monitor what happens with a smaller crowd. Or proper distribution of players. Someone 5mcs shouldn't be in the same club as someone 100mcs. There should have been club set ups for bigger and smaller stats and separate rewards for each, even if it meant slightly less across the board.

13. That might’ve been the thing lel

14. Fake

15. Very well said! Changes don’t come from people being complicit and blindly excepting everything people with “power” do. Why do we need to be silent and accept unfairness/bias?

17. They tryna stop the fake news