Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by I-KAI_II_YOUR_CANDY_0_CRUSHER, May 7, 2019.

1. I would be thanks if ata announce new hunt similar to Resident Evil or something like avatars holding weapons.

Thank You All

2. There’s a good amount of avatars with knives already

3. I think he wants them to have firearms.

4. Oh. This is a college game, let’s not

5. @Patty

You do realize that many colleges allow students to have firearms.

I’m personally against avatars with firearms because I’m sure ATA will somehow make it into an anti-gun political statement, but, if we truly desire to represent college life in all of its varieties, we should have them and mothers in addition to handicapped, fat, et cetera avatars.

6. No colleges allow guns...it’s an issue even having tasers still

7. No. For example, all state colleges in the States of Colorado and Utah sallow those with a concealed carry permit to conceal carry firearms on their campuses. Several colleges in the State of Texas allow students to carry firearms. Before you make statements, why don’t you actually make sure that they are accurate.

8. Smh ??‍♀️

9. It’s true. I’m not asking you to support those policies. Personally, I am unsure if I support them. However, they do exist, it is a part of college life for those people, and if we truly want to be diverse and inclusive and all that jazz...

10. What about colleges in Canada? As that’s where ATA is.

11. But don’t we care about ALL colleges and people’s? Not just the colleges and people of one particular culture and country? Seems pretty nationalistic just to care about how Canada does things.

12. You’re high key wild. The developers are based in Canada of course it would abide by what they do by default. OR let’s have avis with rocket launchers like middle eastern propaganda(I’ve never been there so I’ll call it propaganda)

13. I’m just trolling a certain mindset that needs to be trolled.

And the Developers do lots of USA themed stuff. Once again, you have to ultimately pick a side- multiculturalism and inclusivity OR national culture and exclusivity.

Once again, I’m not in favor of avatars with firearms.

14. yh like a pair of avi w pepper spray

15. Personally not a fan of weapons, but I’m not against this I guess? If it fit with a good hunt and wasn’t just random avis with guns this wouldn’t be a bad idea.