Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by DevilsWife, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Okay so I'm not being racist, but seriously ATA you need to equally distribute the Avatar races(colors). For the past few hunts there's been more black avis than white ones (again no offense cz I'm a brown myself).

But I think you need to evenly distribute the avatar races. For example create a white pair for main story and a black pair for side story that way everyone gets satisfied.

2. ? Do you factor in the monthly avas too? Cause it's pretty diverse when you take them all into consideration. Keep in mind it was Black History month recently, and ATA uses rl people/public figures/celebrities as inspiration to represent whatever the hunt theme is, eg. Serena Williams as a champion for the recent tennis hunt.

3. I agree. I think the recent avatars have been fairly diverse.

Of course, ATA can’t accommodate for every single race within a hunt so I’d just be patient.

4. For side story ata can give some colours to girls too. Its our many girls request too. Thanks ata if yu make us colourful

5. Giving out black avis is acceptable but you guys must make sure that all the colors get equal priority so that no one would feel offended and get hurt.

6. I'm still waiting on indigenous avatars so shush. And we have tons of white avatars I dun think it's an issue. They're tryna make up for how little black avatars we had before ig so that there's more options for ppl who don't want a white avi. And then they have to factor in adding other sorts of diversity, so...can't please everyone ig. Get over it.

9. I’m glad that avatars are getting more diverse, but personally I don’t think there’s a lot of latinx looking avatars? Like I probably only own maybe three that look like they could probably pass for latinx. But idk that’s just me. I could be wrong.

10. I want some indigenous Avis and Avis with hijabs. There’s only one avi with one and we need more!

11. We need more of the animal avis.

We have like a polar bear and maybe a few others I haven’t seen.

But it would just be a bit of fun to have more cute animal avis.

I’d even like to see different sets of avis, with blue skin, green skin, purple skin - let’s go full rainbow it’s pride after all 

13. I'll pass on the furries but I like the alien idea

15. Will you shut up.

16. The only time there were mostly black avatars was black history month which was 3 months ago. You really should consider looking at the past events because your complaint has been satisfied.

17. I think it’s going to get to the point where everyone is so offended by the hunt avatars, every time you earn one Ata will have a drop box beside it saying - “please choose your preferred ethnicity”

No ones happy with any anymore. Unless it’s finding something to complain about ??‍♀️??‍♀️

18. The aliens   like you too 

19. ATA provides us with so many consistent Avis every month and people complain over skin tone just as consistently

20. Yes! More diversity! Why aren't there any purple skinned or scaley avatars? So disappointing. How discriminatory!