ATA, YOU'VE MADE A MISTAKE

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by sadlittleghost, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Why are the drops for this hunt potd "naked" Instagram photos? You need to change it immediately. How can you promote this? Somebody needs to pull you to the side and tell you as a friend that this is unacceptable. That person is me. I want you to get yourselves together and stop this. Change it. We will not accept this kind of unethical behavior from you all. You know better. And when you know better, you can do better. I love this game but seriously, you've made a horrible error in judgement. I'm coming to you in the spirit of friendship. Please fix this. Sincerely, Ghost

2. I-
    Boi what it's a game?

3. This game is supposed to be 17 a drawing of the top half of a dude does not need to be removed or changed

4. It's 2019 find something better to complain about. They aint shovin dıcks in your face

5. This is literally the stupidest complaint about this game I've seen

6. Not like you haven't seen people naked geez grow up and get over it

7. I can’t tell if this is a joke or not.

8. I heard Rosie and shoving dìcks in faces so here I am.

9. Why do I feel like this describes you guys relationship?

10. Instagram doesn't even allow nudıty and I'm sure "Insistentgram" doesn't either. A shirtless man does not qualify as nùde and the image doesn't show anything from the chest down, so ATA is in the clear. They've had shirtless male avis before too so it isn't anything new for ATA.

14. this is the first time in forums I don‘t have anything nice to say, so I‘ll just say I‘m shook and hope this was a joke

15. Im glad she typed out my thoughts

16. It's written on their wall too yikes ?

17. If you read the caption for the "pic" it says nude.

18. Muschi always types out my thoughts, too, but like smarter and more eloquently.