ARCHFIENDS VS CHERUBS [WAR]

Discussion in 'Wars' started by gardenGn0stic, May 11, 2014.

1. My greetings, fellow player. It's a fact now and very distraughting one that hunts have taken over PiMD recently.
    But I, along with my dearest friend SVG-AMICIZ1A- have decided to take a break from the monotony and agony that is cat hunting and prepare a war.
    And such, we invite you to

ARCHFIENDS VS CHERUBS
    • Declaring Date: 17th of May 2:00AM UTC time
    • Duration: 24 hours
    • Roster: Locked
    • Minimum stats required: 200kcs

In order to participate sign-up below. If you have a side preferance that's okay, but we want to have a matched roster, so please don't be mad if you're not on the side you initially wanted.
    If you have any questions, feel free to wall me or SVG-AMIC1ZIA-. We sure hope we'll get some feedback from you guys!
    We really wish to bring back the fun in wars and hope that you're going to help us do so! Let the sign-ups begin!

P.S. The roster would be announced on Thursday, 15th of May and every participant shall be walled.

2. Let's make it a fun war ?

3. I'm in 

4.  I'll war

5. Wohoooo, Im Innn! I thought its a war organized by other peeps, but when i read it its Cathy and Ioana who organized it, SO IM DEFINITELY INNNNN!

6.  Thank you everyone who signed up as of yet. Looking forward to warring with you

7. Count me in!

8. Oh 15th. Count me in 

9. Count me in? any side

10. I'm in, I'm good with any side.

11. SVG-LeMang- is also singing in .

12. Adam from Workaholics Gif though

13.  It is fitting, you have to admit.

14. IM IN! 

15. I'm in too!

16. Sign me in please !!