Applications for: The Last Ancient

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by -Fletch-, Apr 9, 2011.

1. If you want to be in the story describe yourself here, and your powers

We will try to get everyone in but not all will be mains

2. Wait do I have to repose mine...?

3. No.
    I will write all character bios down soon.

4. Sigh... I'm bad at descriptions...

I'm very out-of-tune with who I am

5. Daniel Coffman
    Power: Magic imbued bullets, and quick reflexes.
    Description: Tall, young man with an old western appearence, has a missing eye covered by an eyepatch.

6. Heart, just make something up then. I'll make u look hot

7. So Chewy is an Adept btw Otto

8. Ok. Roles. Who wants to be good? Bad? Choose.

9. Me Otto knows my bio

10. Neutral, I'll go with whichever side benefits me the most.

11. I want to be the good guy for once 

Who doesn't die 

12. Apoc! I'm bored :0
    Today is too slow DX

13. Today is great for me 

14. Name: Dan
    Description: Spiked jet black hair, short, tan, skinny, brown eyes, wear all black, black leather jacket, black jeans, blacks Vans, crooked smile
    Personality: Tough, out-going, friendly, happy-go-lucky, will do anything to help friends
    Qualities: Ninjalike, genius mind, doctor skills, loves science, good at breaking codes and locks

15. Name= Ninz Sizzle
    Nickname= Ninzy

Appearance= long, straight, super dark purple hair that shines reddish purple in the sun. 5'6. Slender. Deep, amber eyes with flecks of green in them.

Magic= Spirit. Can call up spirits of animals to combine all the elements' strengths along with the animal's attributes. Makes for a really powerful attack. Music with a deep bass and a good rhythm helps her concentrate.

Personality= generally nice and caring, but always voices her opinion, which gets her in trouble sometimes. Flirts, yet she doesn't realize it. Loyal. Will not let other people hurt her friends. Likes to laugh.

Anything else I need to include?

16. Name: Josh
    Appearance: Messy sandy hair, but not too messy, jeans and a leather jacket, blue eyes, sharp features.

Personality: Cool, kind, good, err yeah.

Powers: Able to conjure up weapons out of nowhere and can fight really well.

17.  can I not describe myself again?

18. Apoc, your gonna be evil sorry, and yes, you have to put your description here or you can't be in it, rules are rules

19. Name: Indi Ramos

Personality: Snobbish, quiet and fierce. Doesn't like interacting with most people. But helps people who are in trouble.

Appearance: Tall, tan, Asian like eyes, black, long and loosely braided hair.

Powers: Wind and Bow and Arrow as weapon.

20. BUMPED FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!
    [​IMG]