Alts

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by QueenDaisyMayzie, Apr 26, 2019.

1. How many alts does everyone have and how do you find the time to upgrade them and keep them active?

2. I have one. I try to get on it whenever I can but lately my tablet’s been running slow (I use a differing device ?‍♀️)

3. Too dang many rip
    But I use them all daily

4. I use my iPad for my alt too, but I’m on my phone waaay more often.

5. How do you find the time to do that!

6. Um. Technically a lot. I only have one that i use tho which is this one.

7. I have one. It's pretty easy actually. I don't ug as regularly though but I always get more shards and furniture from that account. ?

8. Do we know any of your alts in forums but is a secret that it's you?

9. I have a few but only one has actually been upgraded the rest is for usernames

10. Quick login and out hit party, do whatever else and get out :lol: but a few are actively active

This acc talks in forums enough for all of me ?

11. Ditto 

12. I have 3 and I only upgrade one of them ever once in a while

13. 4 and I'm not active on any except 1 currently

14. I have like 4? Most are for holding names. One is actually useful.

15. People with loads of accounts are champs in my eyes...sometimes I think it's more than enough with one :lol:

16. 3 alts... one I use daily to party for stat items, one that's holding a name, and one that's holding a club. I forget to log in all the time though. Makes me salty if I don't get lite boxes at least. ?

17. 2 alts. I usually switch around so they can hit parties. I'm also hella salty cause they get the good stuff  One of my alt got the Easter box avi SMH 

18. 2. Just made one inactive. Working on the second to be inactive. I spend too much time on this game

19. I have one but I have a hard time keeping it active because my other phone is SO SLOW. I mostly just use it as a permanent tutor

20. 0 alts for me