Abortion

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Trendsetting, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Women should have the right to decide whether or not they get to have an abortion... men, hear me out...

Their body, their decision.

And men should have the right to decide whether they want to pay child support or not.

Our money, our decision.

It's not being a bad mother nor being a deadbeat dad. That's equality.

MrMyers, Rizky, WildBlueberry and 4 others like this.
  2. 100% support... but I can already feel the incoming dumpster fire that this topic precipitates and recommend prematurely requesting lock.

MrMyers, JoyBoy, Sloth and 2 others like this.
  3. Imo as a male, our decision of paying child support is based on pulling out, using protection, making sure she’s on the pill, or even buying the day after. If you didn’t do any of these and did not want a kid then you wildin tbh

4. Prematurely is a very interesting word and I don't have premature issues, oh, you meant like people arguing? No. They'll understand or I'll blast all of em with an ultra instinct Kamehameha.

Rizky and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  5. If you want to pay child support for someone who's most likely going to spend your heard earned money on herself... then idk what to tell you... also...

Protection? What's that?
    Pulling out? What's that?

6. Look, sometimes it's actually good. Some aren't just hyping their heads up. It be aight sometimes. So pulling out ain't always possible

7. Safe sex is great sex, better wear a latex.

8. I'm allegedly allergic to latex

9. Then don’t have sex.

Nando, RainInMe, Kefo and 1 other person like this.
  10. They make condoms out of lamb skin for those with latex allergies! (Sorry vegans with latex allergies.)

11. How bougie.

Also not all baby mamas are gonna spend your child support on themselves. Try by fuckin an actual decent human being

12. What's bougie about being allergic to latex?

13. 😂😂 nooo. The lamb skin condom. It sounds boujee
    I spelt it wrong the first time

Muschi likes this.
  14. Ohhhh. Well, apparently they're thought to ~°~feel more natural~°~ since they can transmit body heat better than a latex condom (but I think lamb skin is more prone to microtears? don't quote me on that) so it can be kinda boujee. They're also more expensive :p

Also I think it can be spelled both ways?

15. I dunno how i feel about trying one but very interesting 😄

16. Yeah, I haven't tried one either. I don't think I've even seen em on the store shelf.

17. I believe, that I shouldn't be allowed to vote.
    Cuz I have balls and stuff.
    I also believe, people should be able to do whatever they want with their bodies until they become a danger to society. Like some RoboCop stuff...

GodTierOni likes this.
  18. Oh sht, Y'all talking condoms too.
    Everyone needs to try Skyn, so affordable and available, Walgreens got it. Non-latex

WildBlueberry, Nando and Muschi like this.
  19. [​IMG]

Nando likes this.