A Short Farewell

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by NoPoint, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Im Just Writing this today to say thankyou to a select few before i leave pimd at the end of the week.

To @emeraldbeauty.
    Thank you for being a true friend , a great rs and always sticking by me during my tough times.
    Know that i cannot ever repay you and im so grateful.

To my pup @jessibaby.
    You saw something in me that made u take me under your wing and teach me alot about the game and community i didnt know.
    You did ur best to keep me away from the negative and direct me toward the positive. I very much appreciate it.

To all the amazing players ive met in ccs and most of all at flashes.
    Thank y'all for being so welcoming and being a positive force in a very negative driven game environment. I could always be myself around you guys and im so thankful for that.

Much love ?

2. Have a great life! ?

3. According to forums search, IDark_EJ was previous IGN

4. I love you :( keep in touch please 
     With Love Always 

5. Correct

6. <3

7. Its been 122 days of you playing... farewell

8. That means nothing. Either way i'm sure you will be missed @op

9. On this account yes.
    Farewell King :)

10. :(

11. What facet of their identity would be meaningful?

12. One that is well known

13. Everyone should be welcome to post in forums, even those who may not be well-known here yet... :)

14. Send me your 2 potties before you leave thx

15. That wasn't what i was saying. I was saying being told their other ign wasn't informative of who they were since the ign is not well known

16. And if their ign is their most significant and wide-reaching identifier, and isn't well-known enough for you, what are they to do?

17. I am known to the people who this forum post is for and thats all i need xo.
    Ty for the kind farwells though everyone :)

18. Then idk who they are. Which is all i was asking